**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the issue with Special 2s

I am no noob and have been playing this game since it first came out and i have never had soo many SP2 blocked EVER... 3 hit combo 4 or 5 hit combo then throw it but the AI is blocking them aggressively. Im lucky to land any special unless its after a parry. Throw as intercept gets blocked. Anyone else noticing this besides me.

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No issue here, maybe lag from your device.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

I am no noob and have been playing this game since it first came out and i have never had soo many SP2 blocked EVER... 3 hit combo 4 or 5 hit combo then throw it but the AI is blocking them aggressively. Im lucky to land any special unless its after a parry. Throw as intercept gets blocked. Anyone else noticing this besides me.

This never happens with me. It must a device issue, as previously mentioned.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

The issue of not being to chain a special after a 5-hit combo has arisen within the game from time to time ... however, I haven't really seen/experienced anything recently.

Can you be more specific?
    Which champion are you using?
    Which champion are you fighting?
    What node(s) (if any) are active?

A video of it would be even better ;)