**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5 Uncollected, Am I ready?

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Alright so my team that I was going to assemble was going to be CAIW, Sunspot, Corvus, Nick, and Medusa. Is there anyone else I should be considering? (I am currently on act 5 chapter 2 part 4)

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Sorry I posted this twice 😬
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Captain Marvel aint to bad. Maybe she aint the perfect matchup for The collector but she sure is useful for clearing the road to him. Especially together with nick.

That 5* Hulk aint to bad either when you start using revives on him since he does more damage at 20% than on full health.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    You seem prepared. Now it's on your skill
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    BWCV is a very good option for a lot of fights. Venom as well. KM and ST for masochism.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    from your hero ratings it looks to me your masteries may be out of whack
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    SG is great for the collector just fyi

Also for masochism, Sabertooth with his No Mercy synergy and Omega Red with 10 spores both 100% ignore the node, so they are great picks for that quest
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,342 ★★★★★
    The Collector has Tenacity; so Medusa will have a hard time against him; and even Sunspot will find he loses a lot of damage as Collector shrugs off his Incinerates.

You've got a few good options that should work - As mentioned, Sabertooth with No Mercy synergy should bypass Tenacity; particularly since he's resistant to ability accuracy reduction. Ramp him up en route, and he should be pretty good.

Spider-Gwen is probably going to be really useful against the Collector, with her high damage, Evade, and Slow debuffs (if they stick) can reduce his periodic Unstoppable. Plus she should start with three extra charges. Pair her with Venom or Sym Supreme for the Gwenom rising synergy and she'll hit really hard.

Ramp up Corvus en route, and then just revive your way through. No skill required, just revives/units.
    -----
    I recommend watching some videos (especially DDDave's video on how to fight Bane), and plan to take a few practice runs, and see who's working best for you.

Good luck!