**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Featured Six Star : Which champs do you think will be added ?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
After watching KT1's video, I thought it would be good discussion. So u read the question already , who do you think we will see in the next featured six star crystal ?

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    I bet it won't be sparky, hype, quake, magik, shulk, iceman. All of them are awesome even not duped, wich may be the reason. Wouldn't expect aa, gp, hulk, voodoo or blade as well. Probably none of champs who were only available as 4* (og Thor, bw)
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Symbiote spiderman would be pretty epic as a 6*. Fun crits, and don’t want/need the dupe
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    There arent many bad picks on that list.
  • Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    We’re not getting any of the amazing champs that’s for sure! I would bet any money we get OG cap, Netflix daredevil, crossbones, symbiote spidey, war machine and Ms Marvel 😂 they might throw us a bone and toss in She Hulk.

The new 6* featured is already stacked, which means they need to counter it with absolute garbage
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Medusa would be bomb.
  • Options
    quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Joe Fixit is kinda confirmed
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited February 2020
    No guarantee this pattern will continue, but it’s been six new featured champs, six older ones previously unreleased as 6*, and twelve already available in the basic pool.

For simplicity, I’ll assume one from each class for their 6* debuts:

Voodoo
    Gwenpool
    Hulk
    Ronan
    X-23
    War Machine

Trying to be reasonable, while also thinking Kabam would give us good champs but in the back of their minds knowing that some of them need to be awakened and/or at a high sig to be affective.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My money is on X-23, Sym Spidey, Crossbones, Rogue, and War Machine.
    I'd r2 Crossbones if I pull him
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Wow... If that list from secret gamer is correct, it's quite sad that from that list Kamala, is probably the best unduped..
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The 6 I want:
    Quake
    Hype
    Gp
    Aa
    Magik
    wolverine

The 6 we will get:
    Kamala
    Classic cap
    Netflix dear machine
    Ms marvel
    Cosmic spidey
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    -- wish :
    wolverine
    scarlet witch
    stark spidy
    Archangel
    Thor
    Blade
    -- Reality
    og cap
    joefixit
    DD Netflix
    Ms.marvel
    Agent Venom
    Rogue
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Already viewable with auntm.ai.

It will be Agent Venom, Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Falcon, Joe Fixit and Magneto (Marvel NOW!).

and it definitely doesnt get more useless then that!! it just feels so bad that game that i love is run by people like this who hates their own player .. its actually sad sometimes and feelsmlike quitting but i m too deep and addicted now.. yeh most dont admit but i do..
  • Options
    @Secret_Gamer Kamala is already a six star.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

@Secret_Gamer Kamala is already a six star.

@StevieManWonder Nope, she isn't, here's the current Pool:

• Options
    BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    @Secret_Gamer do u have a link to the auntm.ai page?
  • Options
    @Secret_Gamer My mistake, I thought I remembered an alliance mate pulling her.
  • Options
    Beatlerao said:

@Secret_Gamer do u have a link to the auntm.ai page?

Well, basically it's just the Champion list: https://auntm.ai/champions/

As you can see on the site, all the mentioned above champions now do have the 6* blueish border around them, which they haven't before.

Also, the game itself says, that all these champs are available as 6*, even though nobody got these champs for now. Take Star-Lord as an example:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    @Secret_Gamer how are u seeing that in game? The only way I can get that available rarities thing up is if I don’t have the champ at all.
  • Options
    I totally see what you’re talking about on the website! Very useful info.
  • Options
    Beatlerao said:

@Secret_Gamer how are u seeing that in game? The only way I can get that available rarities thing up is if I don’t have the champ at all.

It was my alt acc, which doesn't have too many champs. XD
  • Options

Beatlerao said:

It was my alt acc, which doesn't have too many champs. XD
    Pretty cool stuff. Other than starlord nobody is even interesting there. Wonder who the basic champs will be. Hoping for ghost thing and cap marvel movie to go along with a shot at doom long shot or silver surfer. Then it’s worth it to me.
  • Options

Already viewable with auntm.ai.

It will be Agent Venom, Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Falcon, Joe Fixit and Magneto (Marvel NOW!).

Ok, the next Featured 6* is out now, and it turns out every champion I mentioned came into it...

EXCEPT

Star-Lord, who got replaced by Iron Patriot... Honestly, SL needs dupe to be good and as a 6* you'll probably gonna have a hard time in doing so.
    This paired with the fact that Star-Lord isn't the best Tech champ anymore honestly lets me wonder, why they dumped the only good classic champion that would have been introduced as a 6*?
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Go get your 6* Fixit and IP.... no thanks

Could have at least added one good old champ. I won't be touching that crystal
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Guaranteed to be everyone no one wants

Won’t say I called it, but...