**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How useful is Man-Thing?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
Hey summoners,

I recently got a 4-star Man-Thing (I just finished ranking him up 5/5) and I am psyched to use him but I wanted to get some feedback on which nodes would be best to place him in the war (assuming he's even worth bringing into the war).

Naturally one would think he's best suited to be placed in a poison enhanced node but that seems way too easy for someone to bring a poison immune champs to the fight. Is there any other nodes you guys can think of that would be beneficial for Man-Thing?

On that note, do you guys know of any poison enhancing synergies that would boost his poison debuffs? I'm looking for something similar to Modok and Abomination's synergy (or any synergy that would make Man-Thing a tank)

I appreciate the feedback everyone!

Comments

• Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    ?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s nothing insane, but definitely a good champ, very reliant on high rank mystic dispersion, has solid nullify potential, solid damage and a little bit of regen, I’d suggest watching Brian Grant on YouTube
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Very useful and incredibly fun to play, i just got him last week and took him to r3 the other day just to test him out and see what he could do, and i was impressed, claire is the next mystic rankup but as of now he will be next up after her.

i play him with 3/5 MD and its enough to just spam sp1s and heavies, the occasional sp2 which has a really strong nullify, he has this awesome ability where he goes unstoppable on his heavy and u can end a combo with it with them in the corner and under a bar of power, i discovered that the other day by accident just playing around with him and realized how awesome it was, u can use it while theyre hitting into u also but i havent got that down yet,

theres alot more to him but hes bleed immune and has a really high health pool and can really take a hit he totally removes their crit damage so a crit will do the same damage if u get hit as a non crit, and if u do get hit it raises his agitation which raises your damage.

Last thing ill say that i think is pretty big for him is he places buffs really easily on the opponent with sp1 and sp3 and theres all kinds of ways to nullify them and feed MD, so it doesnt matter if they don't have buffs, its better if they do like most mystics but u can use him either way, u nullify the buffs with heavy attacks and with the unstoppable this works really good, his sp2 has a multi hit 100% nullify and he has a chance on basic attacks to nullify and when he nullifies a buff he turns it into a posion and an armorbreak, hes really an awesome champ who i think is really slept on. Wanted to try him against rol wolverine for fun, i knew he could do it for sure with all the posions and debuffs. This is with 3/5 MD and a king groot synergy that places a posion when u parry.

https://youtu.be/wWmtjq1t6P0