**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masteries

Is there a guide for this? I have no idea what I’m doing 😂

Comments

• AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    That depends on various factors such as what state in the game you currently are; how far have you progressed, how many units do you have? There are some masteries that every summoner should have and then there are some optional but extremely useful ones.

To summarize, are you a beginner, intermediate player or veteran?
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    This mastery guide is still very useful and explains what each option is and what is does and has several example setups for your game playing expectations
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ACzh4VfjopFCl89bZNnXoiGuwcptuHGjHa6KvBEZGx0/edit
  • Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    I’m currently level 53 on act 5 working on uncollected. So I’m not a rookie. I’m just old lol (like 40), so it has taken me a little longer to learn a lot of the details of the game. It’s a lot different than og nes lol. Games were never this complicated or detailed. I’m getting better taking time watching some YouTube videos about how different champs work and actually using synergies. I just haven’t learned about the masteries yet.
    I didn’t think masteries were terribly important but then I kept seeing people mention “running suicides” (which I still don’t really understand) and just yesterday I saw someone mention “it looks like your masteries are all out of whack”. So I figured maybe I should pay attention and learn about them lol
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Masteries are one of the most important aspects of the game. U can adjust them to suit the champs u currently are using. Certain ones are best for bleeds, mystics, immune champs, etc. Some ppl even change them after placing defenders in war to gain an advantage.
    My God help
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    This is my current setup. After playing a long time with setup points and tryout all the guides i find this one suitable for all aspect of the game.
    Immune champs are always great to counter suicidal in AW defense, but if you are short in immune champ just dont place your champs in sub boss or boss nodes.
    This setup will give max pi, max attack and max counter for max suicidal.
    This is class, ability or champ independent setup means every champ will be benifited by this setup. You might change some points for mystic or skill or bleeding yipe champs.
    edited February 2020