**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion for T4cc, T5b, 4* and 5* Heroes

Hello community. I have a simple proposal for obtaining T4cc and how to introduce T5b.

Every time you open a crystal and acquire a 4* hero you would also receive 1 T4cc that corresponds to that hero. For example if you get a 4* Thor you would also receive 1 fully formed Comsic T4cc. If we receive a T4cc each time it would drastically take the sting out of duping or opening a hero we will never use and at the same time help the players acquire valuable resources.

Regarding 5* heroes. My suggestion would be to take it one step further. Each time you open a 5 * hero you would receive 1 corresponding T4cc and 1 T5b. This would once again take away some of the disappointment and frustration of duping a hero that we rarely use especially a 5* by giving us valuable resources and would also introduce T5b's into the game.

What do you the community think of this proposal? Any feedback would be appreciated. Look forward to your response.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    im like the 4 star ide but for the 5 stars no becasse im dont wont to 4 stars wil died so fast ther is manye allicen ther have many 5 shard so im hope tier5 soon comes but not dupping a champ one the 4 stars is a grete ides but also in the long ways it not so good becasse if we get 8 skils in a row it wil make it sad
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    With the suggestion you gave, T4B will be in a severe drought while T4cc would be extremely surplus. This suggestion makes it so, so, so easy to max out your 4* and 5*, it just isn't feasible to implement such a thing in the game, it will throw everything off balance.

Unfortunately, I'll say I completely disagree with this suggestion. T4cc and T5B (even tho it hasn't been out yet) are rare for a reason, so that only the stronger players get them. Your suggestion makes it so mid-tier players are easily accessing these rare catalysts, more of these players will be at the top and competition will be much stronger and fiercer than now. It just isn't ideal.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    With the suggestion you gave, T4B will be in a severe drought while T4cc would be extremely surplus. This suggestion makes it so, so, so easy to max out your 4* and 5*, it just isn't feasible to implement such a thing in the game, it will throw everything off balance.

Unfortunately, I'll say I completely disagree with this suggestion. T4cc and T5B (even tho it hasn't been out yet) are rare for a reason, so that only the stronger players get them. Your suggestion makes it so mid-tier players are easily accessing these rare catalysts, more of these players will be at the top and competition will be much stronger and fiercer than now. It just isn't ideal.

What's wrong with that? Competition at the top should be both strong and fierce. As well, this doesn't mean they couldn't introduce new rare items that everyone could fight over in the future. If they want this game to survive to 2020 they are going to have to do something to make these rare (and non-existent) items more accessible and create newer content.
  • Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 41
    Thank you for your viewpoints. There has to be a faster way to upgrade your roster. The constant grind to rank up mixed in with the random nature of opening crystals is frustrating to say the least especially if you are one T4cc away from ranking up. We could even take this suggestion one step further not only could we receive a T4cc but we could add 1 T4b to each time a 4* or 5* hero is opened. Thus, ranking up would greatly be accelerated and it would take out the frustration of opening a hero crystals.
  • Tobin14Tobin14 Posts: 16
    edited May 2017
    A full catalyst is definitely too much but some shards wouldn't be a bad idea. Even if a small amount. Maybe shards of the highest class tier required by that champ.
    2* dupe gives t2c shards.
    3* gives t3c
    Etc..
    Amount to be determined to not be balance breaking.
    Agree. Adding T4cc, T4b, and the non-existent T5b whether shards or full catalysts to the hero crystals would be a much needed improvement.
    What would be your suggestions for increasing the ability to acquire T4cc and introducing the infamous T5 basic?
  • Is it just near impossible to get tier 4? Hard is understood but I don't have a single T4cc. Horrible
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I think getting full t4cc would be too much (but awesome) maybe if you duped a 4 star you get 3600 shards of that class and if you duped a 5 star it would be 7200 of that class
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Yeah that maybe taking it a little too far with a whole crystal of the exact corresponding class. T4CC is way more accessible than it has ever been, yet you still have to put in some work to get it, which is how it should be. This is end game rank up material if anyone could get without putting in work it would really take away from the accomplishment. I was quite proud of completing Bautista's Challenge, RttL and 5.1 to get the shards and the T4C crystals. Now I have 4 5 stars at 3/45, it wasn't easy nor should it have been. Don't get me wrong, really awesome ideas, but would be unfair for those who put in the work to earn them.