**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better late than never

SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
I'm not usually one to praise kabam but it looks like they really hit the nail on the head with compensation this time around. The alliance crystals and arena boosts would've been the expected compensation but the halls of fortune and healing will give players a really good cushion going on the next few weeks of the game. People are constantly complaining about running low on gold and people have been asking to bring back the halls of healing so this looks like the perfect time to bring those back around.

What do you guys think, was this enough compensation for the server disruptions last week or do you think players deserve something more. I personally think this is more than enough but I wasn't hugely impacted repeatedly like I know some people were so I'd like to see the community's standpoint on this.

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Something is better than nothing. Could be better but it also could end up way worse so I will take it as a positive.
    Still think map costs should have been refunded and maybe add in a energy refill or two as a little gift.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    ya that would have been nice to have treasury resources refunded and an energy refill or 2 be added, but hey i was expecting nothing so ill take it. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDD
    3u60iayvl0os.jpg

Wasn't a waste so I'm content.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Still think map costs should have been refunded and maybe add in a energy refill or two as a little gift.

Forgetting the fact we are about to get plenty of free AQ's? More than makes up for it
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I got a full Tech T4CC. So, yeah, nice!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    I'm not usually one to praise kabam but it looks like they really hit the nail on the head with compensation this time around. The alliance crystals and arena boosts would've been the expected compensation but the halls of fortune and healing will give players a really good cushion going on the next few weeks of the game. People are constantly complaining about running low on gold and people have been asking to bring back the halls of healing so this looks like the perfect time to bring those back around.

What do you guys think, was this enough compensation for the server disruptions last week or do you think players deserve something more. I personally think this is more than enough but I wasn't hugely impacted repeatedly like I know some people were so I'd like to see the community's standpoint on this.

I think it was enough, for sure. There were about 5 outages, but they weren't extended. They seem to have addressed what was affected. The Halls are a bonus. I'm happy with it. Always good to stock up on Revs and Pots.