**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can't sell my Cull Obsidian

I'm trying to sell my 5 star Cull Obsidian, but I can't find the sell button.
Can someone help me?
Selling window will close on Feb 24th, am I right?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Is he in a Quest or being used for something?
  • murena_666murena_666 Posts: 20
    He was in alliance quest. The quest has been completed, maybe I must wait the timer
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If your champs have crossed the finish line and been released from AQ then u should be able to sell them from the champs screen.

Aq timer has expired, but I still can't sell him
    Sell button is back!
    It appeared after the message with quest prizes...
  • Hey there, I would first recommend going through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on the type of device you have. If that doesn't resolve the issue, I would recommend getting in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • So after many other threads asking too, it seems apparent that even if you have crossed the finish line in either AQ or AW, that you have to wait until the rest of the timer for that AQ/AW has finished. In addition (as is evident in “unfinished” AQ/AW) you also have to wait until Mail Rewards are sent out for that AQ/AW. Only then are champs fully “released”.

Aka, an unfinished AQ does not get your champs back immediately upon timer expiring (have to wait for Rewards).

And I would bet that if you were using 3* or 4* champs in AQ/AW and actually finished the map, you would be prevented from selling those 3/4* versions until the Mail Rewards come out as well.

To think of those AW who are Defenders, even if your offense has finished, your defenders are still out there on the defensive map (although possibly KO'd), even if opponents have finished or not. Wouldn’t make sense to be able to sell a defender early just because your attackers have finished.