**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor should causes shock

How the god of thunder doenst causes shock on opponent?

All his special attacks have lightning on them.

Making this will compensate the nerf you put on him in March.

Adding shock to his specials will make people loving Thor and praise you, Kabam, instead of that nerf in March that caused people to hate and critisize you.

Comments

• Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    NO God Please No!
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    What? His potential 16k crit from his special 2's second hit isn't good enough?

I mean, at least he is better now, rather than his immediate post 12.0 nerf where he could only pop 1 measly armour break on the opponent. Now, he can stack up to 2 armour breaks, which if your sig is high enough, means upwards 6000 armour reduction (which is a lot compared to other armour breaks).

Along with his fury which he gets from time to time, a well-timed special 1 could mean 10k dmg, and a special 2 can deal >20k dmg if both hits crit. Not to mention the stun that COULD follow after that, along with another 3000 armour break reduction/resetting an armour break.

Yea, by logic, Thor would shock his opponents. In video game balancing however, that will make him extremely OP.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    It's like hyperion doing incinerate damage on all his specials, lmao imagine that. Thor is pretty nice now, was hearing he was getting a poison immunity buff so that could be a really good thing. (Wouldn't agree with it, but it's what I heard)
  • Options
    It's like hyperion doing incinerate damage on all his specials, lmao imagine that. Thor is pretty nice now, was hearing he was getting a poison immunity buff so that could be a really good thing. (Wouldn't agree with it, but it's what I heard)

I was going to bring up he should be poison immune... It's kind of ridiculous he doesn't have that already.

I don't think he needs additional shock attacks, but he needs shock resistance. Hitting him with an electrical attack should really fill up his power meter. I know that's a little OP, but no worse than MD.
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106

I was going to bring up he should be poison immune... It's kind of ridiculous he doesn't have that already.

I don't think he needs additional shock attacks, but he needs shock resistance. Hitting him with an electrical attack should really fill up his power meter. I know that's a little OP, but no worse than MD.

Thor poison immune? Based on what you wanted that? You just imagined that buff out of no where, it makes no sense

but making Thor causing shock to opponents makes sense because he is a god of thunder, his special have lightning, so FOR MATTER OF SENSE, he should cause shock
  • Options
    He should but Jane foster does. This is weird.
  • Options
    His duped was nerfed too