**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I thought it was impossible

GOLBGOLB Posts: 57 β˜…
Just pull this 🀩🀯😱

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good job! I pulled one myself.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had to buy mine πŸ˜“
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought it was impossible too
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…
    I still think it's impossible πŸ€” never pulled a 4*
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pulled him once, I went crazy because I couldn't believe it.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,273 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm tired of pulling him myself as both the 3* and 4* - hurts because you get no shards for duping him. He;s made me no longer buy alliance crystals for the most part. I sometimes consider selling him just to make opening alliance crystals worthwhile again. Once you max sig him you'll get tired of the zero shards soon enough lol :/ *debie downer*
  • Options
    ẞlΠΎΠΎdẞlΠΎΠΎd Posts: 2,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bugmat78 said:

I'm tired of pulling him myself as both the 3* and 4* - hurts because you get no shards for duping him. He;s made me no longer buy alliance crystals for the most part. I sometimes consider selling him just to make opening alliance crystals worthwhile again. Once you max sig him you'll get tired of the zero shards soon enough lol :/ *debie downer*

It's weird he doesn't act like a natural dupe. It's not like you're pulling him that often above a 2*. Especially the 4* version.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i sold mine by mistake once for shards πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚then i realized it doesnt even give cz its not from a 4* crystal, and now he's gone forever
  • Options
    I pulled and DUPED mine 2Γ—. Blew my mind each time. If only I could have this kind of luck with 5* Punisher from the Uncollected Arena Crystals πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

@ẞlооd is correct though as most well know with UC and Punisher. Dupes do not yield shards. Sad really. The amount of Max Sig Crystals I'd have from the 2 and 3* UC alone may've landed me the ever elusive Immortal Iron Fist, lol. Still, it's nice to land a 4* champ for 1k in Loyalty. At least you get the ISO from the dupe.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can’t stop pulling his 3 star but I’ve probably opened several hundred of these and no 4 star lol