**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 Mr sinister

PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
He's absolutely the worst roadblock I've encountered so far. I have no problem getting to him. But once I'm there I can't get any health off of him. I'm curious to hear what teams and strategies you guys used to get past him. And how many revives and units?

Comments

• Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    OG vision with heimdal and hela synergy.

Revives 0
    Units... i guess you can say the 3000 units saved for last years og vision sale :D
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    The problem with him is that you absolutely need a counter to get past him. If you don’t either have a poison immune champ that naturally generates furies, or the Heimdall and Hela synergy with any poison immune champ, you essentially can’t get past him with the 90% damage reduction.

Personally I took Heimdall and Hela along with Darkhawk. Took maybe three or so revives, but once I got to DH’s SP3 the heal block combined with null mode knocked huge chunks of health off Sinister. I didn’t have OG Vision at that stage, but he’s a great shout too.
  • Options
    I used Ghulk with Heimdall Synergy. Works like a charm.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    I used sparkles with heimdall hela synergy. Took 2 revives because I screw up.