**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool special objectives....way too long to do

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Hi Kabam,

Just to talk about the specials objectives of this month, they are far too long to complete.

I did the special arena, doing only the specials series to be sure to complete the objectives and after 2 millions points i still haven't complete the "Til death do us part", "Say no more, mon namor" and, of course the "daffodil daydream" !

Namor, Mr Fantastic, invisible woman are next to nowhere when you do the arenas ! the only one you can easily find is this damn deadpool ! But you have to defeat him 160 times to finish the objective ! it's nearly ridiculous, i am at 72 series for 2 millions points and still has to defeat deadpool 80 more times !?! and for what ? a stupid profile pic

Don't know what were Kabam objectives concerning this arena, but if it was meant to be entertaining, you missed the mark by more than a km !

Objectives should be doable AND entertaining not just time consuming !

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Lol if it takes too long, isn't entertaining, and all you get is a stupid profile pic, then just don't do it 🙄
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Lol if it takes too long, isn't entertaining, and all you get is a stupid profile pic, then just don't do it 🙄

Don’t worry i gave up concerning these objectives 😉

I just gave my concerns about this type of objectives to Kabam
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Too long? It took me 3 days to clear everything