**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Arena Crystal - Share your thoughts

nhjoht3cklq1.png

I am not to sure what to think of this crystal. It looks good on the surface but each time I go for them I get pulls like this. 5x the cost but it's close to the same rewards I would have pulled from 50 of the original crystals. I guarantee I would have received more than 40k gold & 30 units (1/5 rewards I pulled from new crystals).

Idk maybe I'm just not getting "lucky" because I speak my opinions on the forum and Kabam nixed anything good from my account. So please share your thoughts and experience with the new arena crystals. Maybe somebody else is actually getting good rewards from them.

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Yep, because you speak out on the forums, they targeted your account with bad pulls. That's totally how it works.

P.S. I'm sure your tag will make things better ;)
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    edited August 2017
    You're supposed to get the same amount of stuff from ten of the uncollected crystals as fifty of the normal ones. They're identical except this one gives the four star as often as the old three star. I don't see how this is an issue.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Not an issue @Phantom just unfamiliar with them since it's only been a small amount of openings. Didn't know the rewards were intended to be identical except for the champions inside. When I first saw the rewards they looked a lot larger than what it has turned out to be. It's becoming clear to me now though.

Okay. Yes, the price is up by 5x, and the rewards are as well. They are identical. The only difference is that you get the four star now as often as you used to get the three star. You also can get a five star as often as you used to get the four star. That's the only difference.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    its a crystal of feast or famine now. With uncollected unless you open a solid amount you will likely either do very well comparatively or very poor comparatively. For example 15k gold(low reward) from one uncollected crystal is awful and would almost never happen from 5 regular arena crystal.

The original arena crystal gives a more balanced output of rewards with 5 crystals vs one uncollected crystal so unless you get a top pull you will have a good chance of ending with less it seems from my experience with the uncollected on smaller openings.

Only open uncollected in bulk or risk severe disappointment.
  • I just cloned your discussion on accident sorry but I have had no luck with thm
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    fcdytd6nzsa8.png

This is my first batch. I'm sure if you do the math, I would have had more gold and units with the original crystal. This one has a chance at a 5* punisher, so the rewards are going to be a little lower
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Yep, because you speak out on the forums, they targeted your account with bad pulls. That's totally how it works.

P.S. I'm sure your tag will make things better ;)

lol I know but I've been on a huge streak of stale pulls and frowns. Thanks for the comment but I was really hoping for somebody to talk about the actual crystal.

Sorry for being a ****. Arena crystals are a **** shoot, always have been. Since battlechips are "easy" to obtain (you can run arena as much as you want whenever you want) there is more risk for a lack of better word. For me, I grind arena anyway so I'm happy with any rewards. My first opening was 67 crystals and got 1.2M and 900 units. That worked for me. I also pulled just one crystal and got 225 units. It's just luck of the draw.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    There's a pretty large pool of data that shows the drop rates for units per BC is significantly lower than standard crystals, but that's what makes it a gamble for that 5* punisher
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    There's a pretty large pool of data that shows the drop rates for units per BC is significantly lower than standard crystals, but that's what makes it a gamble for that 5* punisher

I haven't seen that pool of data. So far, I've seen no evidence the crystal doesn't drop what the announcement said it dropped: 5x the rewards for 5x the cost.

I'm actually slightly ahead of what my statistical averages were for the old crystal, but I've only opened thirty so far. That's not a strong statistical sample yet.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    from my alliance mates pull and my own, I would say the gold and units are pretty similar to the normal one. But that is on a non Kabamed day. On Kabamed day good luck with 200k gold in 10 crystal