**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My predictions for 6.4

With the final chapter for act 6 coming out in March, I wanted to share my predictions for the end of the elders saga.
With the end of act 6 I predict the end act rewards to be:
Some 5 and 6 star shards
6 star awakening gem/crystal
T5CC fragments/ full catalysts
Maybe some T6B and T3A
Some T5B and T2A
Rank up gem of some sorts
A new campaign title for 6.4 completion

My predictions for the possible new title:
Upgraded daily and 4hr crystals
Upgraded 14 day calendar and monthly calendar
Discount to grandmaster and cavalier crystals
New unit crystal containing 4/5/6 stars
Upgraded gold and arena crystals

Comments

• PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Looking forward to it. I agree with above we won’t see any r4 materials until maybe end of the year maybe after summer is my guess as r3 just became more available. From what they have said in interviews the progression of fully ranking 6 stars will be longer then it was for 5 stars.
    Just finished exploring 6.3 so ready to go for 6.4. Time to farm Health potions !
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    This guy is thinking years ahead lol
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited February 2020

Thoughts? I know the t5cc selector is a bit optimistic but it feels more right to me than two random t5cc.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Thoughts? I know the t5cc selector is a bit optimistic but it feels more right to me than two random t5cc.

Love this if it true con true
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

This would be epic
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Do u really think fully exploring chapter 6.4 should give u better rewards than the Abyss???
    edited February 2020
    Neotwism said:

Do u really think fully exploring chapter 6.4 should give u better rewards than the Abyss???
    Not 6.4, Act 6. Yes I do think exploring all of Act 6 should give better rewards than abyss and I don’t think it’s unreasonable. Think about it, exploring Act 5 gave better rewards than LoL.
    Mike192 said:

Neotwism said:

Not 6.4, Act 6. Yes I do think exploring all of Act 6 should give better rewards than abyss and I don’t think it’s unreasonable. Think about it, exploring Act 5 gave better rewards than LoL.
    I think selector is very very optimistic and the generic might also be slightly optimistic but I see 50/50 chance of it
    I actually agree with you about the selector bud, either that or hopefully two random ones but it’s hard to believe that they’d only give 1 random one for exploration. I’d like to believe that exploring all of act 6 would near guarantee us a r3 6*. As for the the generic, I’m 90% sure it’ll be there.
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Neotwism said:

I think selector is very very optimistic and the generic might also be slightly optimistic but I see 50/50 chance of it
    I actually agree with you about the selector bud, either that or hopefully two random ones but it’s hard to believe that they’d only give 1 random one for exploration. I’d like to believe that exploring all of act 6 would near guarantee us a r3 6*. As for the the generic, I’m 90% sure it’ll be there.
    We aready have around 50% of t5cc via fragments so im sure they will aim for the following for T5cc:

Act 6 100% (including previous chapter 100%)
    1x T5CC via fragments
    1x T5CC fully formed crystal
    T5cc frags could be a bit more

For generic, I do see why you think so but I also think Kabam may want it to be exclusive to abyss for a bit more milking? But I would be upset not seeing it there, not too much though. And yes, 100% act 6 would definitely guarantee a R3 similar to act 5 100%
    I can see all that happening as well. Problem is that there’s 6 classes and only 4 chapters so most people, even after 100% the whole act will only have 25% of a t5cc via for 4 classes via fragments so a 50% crystal will only get you to a full t5cc if you’ve been lucky enough to pull the same class multiple times and even then there’s no guarantee that that class is one you’d have any use for. In the case that they’d do as you say and exploration only gives 1 random t5cc that would really really suck for players who’ve gone all the way through act 6, hours on hours of playing and grinding, only to have a single t5cc and it may very well be of a class they can’t use because they dont have many good 6* which is the case for many people
    As for the generic, outside of deals there are only two ways to get 5* generic gems LoL and Act 5, I think they’ll keep that going with Act 6. Two generic AGs is still really exclusive and having it there will still get plenty of people who maybe have put off Act 6 to spend money so as to catch up now that they’d have seen the rewards at the end