**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.3.1 Evade/Miss Path, HUGE BUG

There is currently a bad bug in patch 6.3.1 evade/mesmerize path. If you go in with Human Torch or Venom as an example and take on the first champion (Miles Morales), he will still evade Venom, (who cannot be evaded by spiderverse heroes), and he will also evade Human Torch (who cannot miss when above 10 temperature).

This is ridiculous. Every other 'evade' and 'mesmerize' path with spiderverse heroes you are able to use Venom with no problem. Its part of his utility.

Can others please quickly go in and take a look to confirm this bug? Im not ok doing this path while being evaded with bs and getting clipped when I shouldn't be.

Comments

• Options
    I have given the quest multiple tries after closing out, resetting my game. Backing out of quest, going back in. Human Torch and Venom are being punished by this path they are intended to be counters for. I don't believe it was always like this as I know of people who used them specifically for this path.

Its not just Miles Morales, I also experienced it with the Ultron and Wasp. I chose not to go any further due to waste of time and energy.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Sigh, what other nodes were active on miles Morales? Was buffet or something similar which nullifies buffs one of them? And you realise human torch only counters miss and not evade right?
  • Options
    So youre saying that Torch is supposed to be evaded?
  • Options
    Ghost cannot be evaded off her first attack after phasing, I guess thats an option.
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    One of the linked nodes for that path Pilfer (Regeneration)- 3 which has a chance to nullify Venom's Klyntar buff which is why miles evaded you.