**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Same question, since I never get an answer from Kabam.

It's my 1001 posts, I want a reward, anyone at Kabam, please, answer this question.

How many Legend title have been given to Android users???
My guess is 0.

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Kabam Miike stated in the UMCOC podcast that there has in fact been legend winners who have done it on Android.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Most of Android devices are not capable of competing for that legends title. However, there are a few that can: the game on android is usually locked at 30 fps from what i have been seeing so if you use a device that can bypass the vsync you can definitely do a legends run. I played it even on a galaxy note 10 and the game was awfull compared to an iphone 8. I recently bought an Oneplus 7 pro which has a 90hz display. The game was running as bad as on any android until i activated the "secret 90hz"(you can find out more about this on xdadeveloper forums) setting which forces the phone to bypass the frame limitation in any app. After that, the game runs waaaaay better than on the iphone 8 i mentioned earlier. In conclusion, any android device with a refresh rate higher than 60 runs the game extremely well, in my oppinion better than iphones.