**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 rewards

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
What do you think of the completion and exploration rewards for act 6? Really feel it should be better so people will have more incentive to do it. Act 6.4 boss might very well be the Grandmaster. I still have PTSD fighting the Collector and I am surely not looking forward to fighting the Grandmaster lest I be turned into a statue. Feel free to vote and voice your thoughts.

Act 6 rewards 105 votes

Absolutely lackluster
79%
Mcord11758TheJalliShrimkinsSuperChronaLeNoirFaineantTimone147Erza_ScarletSaiyanthe_eradicatorLosspikmmmbanyasR_D_JrTerraBajjsbwuqjwDuo_KulioAndroggsBboychoboLvernon15DMAN232arsjum 83 votes
Rewards are fine
14%
FrostyWayde0wilsonPwf57Baseballguy711Bruce12342SlashingSunsetBrokenCupidjoke1004Grandmaster007Hera1d_of_Ga1actusCrumb3307TotalMonster109Papicante1slacker 15 votes
Don't care
6%
DOKTOROKTOPUSStagedear85Suros_moonTheBestinTuakauMassapealRocketWaffleApollo107 7 votes

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Absolutely lackluster
    that wasn't very cash money of them
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Don't care
    Give me a couple years and I'll get back to you
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Absolutely lackluster
    It seems to be the presupposition for Act 6 rewards is that Act 6 is the end of the Acts. But if there will be an Act 7, to say the rewards are underwhelming is in fact, understating underwhelming.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Absolutely lackluster
    Who honestly needs a 2-3 5* rank up or for that matter a 3-4 these days? Anyone completing this sort of content already has a range of options there already. Doesn’t move the needle at all, completing and exploring this sort of end game content should be used to propel a roster on to the next. This is far from doing that.
    T5B and T2A are easy enough to acquire now, even 4-5 rank up gems don’t hold the currency that they used too.
    Don’t even mention the cavs, better off not being there at all. Would prefer units
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Absolutely lackluster

that wasn't very cash money of them

That wasn’t very cash money of them
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    Absolutely lackluster
    Cavalier crystals offering champs that can't be use in Act 6 is a joke, they should get rid of the 3* and 4* champs from the pool of champs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Absolutely lackluster
    They’re an insult to the effort people are putting in to explore act 6 in my opinion
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    edited February 2020
    Absolutely lackluster
    I'm okay with the completion rewards, but the exploration reward is a big joke. Many that have gotten this far with Act 6 have at least between 10-20 5* R5, so getting two R5 rank up gem really doesn't make a difference. They should at least have made them to a 6* R1 --> R2 Gem.

Missing shards are also a big issue. When you complete something like this you want to open something that can get you excited. You get two think that are of that type of interest and that is the T5 catalyst and 6* awaken gem.

Which leads to the next issue. Unless you are a whale then the chance you can use those two ressource to anything is slim. At least one of them should be a generic, so that they can be combined. Either a generic 6* awaken gem or a T5 catalyst selector.

Missed the mark big time.No rush for me to push for exploring Act 6.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    Absolutely lackluster
    DONT FORGET THE BEST REWARDS ARE NOW SOLD IN THIS GAME..
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I'm somewhere in the middle. I think they hit the mark for a large pool of players. A big number of players still need those T2a t5b R5 gem and few R4 gems. But for me the R3 gems are just plain stupid and unless I'm getting about 100 Cav crystals they're a waste too.

The top tier endgame players think it sucks because of the lack of 6* resources. I get that. I wish there was more. I wish there were 6* sigs stones awarded too. I'll make my completion run so I can R5 Doom, but I'm not pushing for exploration any time soon. And in a year when I do explore it the rewards will really be lame.

And in all honesty the t5b and t2a for the top alliances are probably kinda meh to them. They have a ton of resources from being in the top AW rewards and from running map 7. I know guys who can't open their map 7 crystals and have tons of them because their inventory is already full.
  • otranksootrankso Posts: 18
    Absolutely lackluster
    -sixate- said:

I'm somewhere in the middle. I think they hit the mark for a large pool of players. A big number of players still need those T2a t5b R5 gem and few R4 gems. But for me the R3 gems are just plain stupid and unless I'm getting about 100 Cav crystals they're a waste too.

The top tier endgame players think it sucks because of the lack of 6* resources. I get that. I wish there was more. I wish there were 6* sigs stones awarded too. I'll make my completion run so I can R5 Doom, but I'm not pushing for exploration any time soon. And in a year when I do explore it the rewards will really be lame.

And in all honesty the t5b and t2a for the top alliances are probably kinda meh to them. They have a ton of resources from being in the top AW rewards and from running map 7. I know guys who can't open their map 7 crystals and have tons of them because their inventory is already full.

Not a single player that can complete act 6 100% lack t5b, sure they are nice to have but not needed
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    They should give at least one 6* rank up gem. Don't know why they don't.

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Absolutely lackluster
    otrankso said:

-sixate- said:

Not a single player that can complete act 6 100% lack t5b, sure they are nice to have but not needed
    This is exactly right. I'm almost 100% on 6.1 and 6.2 with a completion on 6.3. Even with a full squad of r5s it is still very tough on some lines.

A6 truly does test the full strength of your 5* roster and anyone who can 100% it probably has 15 or more r5 5* already anyway.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Absolutely lackluster
    For me it is really making me question why I am playing. Feels like there is nothing to look forward to anymore. 6.4 will be a play if I am bored piece of content. Not what I was expecting
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Absolutely lackluster
    Ssshhhhhhhh, don't talk too loud. Kabam will see this forum post and just kill it off as they don't like frustrated players.