**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which firefighter is a better champion?

Which firefighter is a better champion? 55 votes

Sunspot
32%
Duke_SilverRiggs_97CASrinivasAngusMac279Thicco_ModeCaptainPollXanthialowlevelplayerthekingslay3rUnleashingChaosMaxLeeKrithanosspoodermann1Andyball270PsyLifemOonligHtSonata7Stevenfan2unoobmepro 18 votes
Human Torch
67%
INTEGRALGreatScottLvernon15arsjumMhd20034EB54SceptilemaniacBrokenMad_Titan_21PeterQuillAssumedNameDarthPhalJtarunDenzel116SnakepNeotwismLordNeoDart1981Beyond00_Batman1903 37 votes

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    You need to give more information if you want to get useful information out of a poll like this. And I have to say, your username suggests a minor degree of bias...

Offensively, I'd go for Sunspot (although HT is pretty reasonable here). His burst damage potential is clearly a bit nuts, and the Incinerate-Parry-Charge Heavy mechanic is really effective at both gaining power and inflicting damage.

Defensively, Human Torch is way better since he has more immunities, gets stronger in long matchups as he stacks Smoulders and can Incinerate defensively as well as offensively.

You don't get punished for hitting Sunspot, he runs out of energy in longer fights, and his Specials are much easier to dodge. So he's much less good as a defender.
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★

You need to give more information if you want to get useful information out of a poll like this. And I have to say, your username suggests a minor degree of bias...

Offensively, I'd go for Sunspot (although HT is pretty reasonable here). His burst damage potential is clearly a bit nuts, and the Incinerate-Parry-Charge Heavy mechanic is really effective at both gaining power and inflicting damage.

Defensively, Human Torch is way better since he has more immunities, gets stronger in long matchups as he stacks Smoulders and can Incinerate defensively as well as offensively.

You don't get punished for hitting Sunspot, he runs out of energy in longer fights, and his Specials are much easier to dodge. So he's much less good as a defender.

Oh, don't bother with the name. Sunspot is just my fav comic book character :) I don't even have him 5* or 6* in game. I also like his avatar a lot. I like Torch more.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot said:

Fire fighter are those extinguish fire
    And none of the options do tht
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunman gang ftw.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sunspot

Sunspot said:

Fire fighter are those extinguish fire