Gameplay bug: Ghost + Hood + Heimdall synergy

At random, the Ghost + Hood synergy wrongfully triggers the Heimdall “Guardian of the Rainbow Bridge” synergy despite negating fatal damage (see attached).

Observed while fighting the 6.3.6 Captain America Infinity War. No buffs indicate a reduction of defensive ability accuracy. Video clearly depicts this happening, and the bug cost me multiple revives.

At this time, Kabam has gone on record stating this interaction is working as intended.

Comments

• WrathandhavocWrathandhavoc Member Posts: 14
    There are only a few ways a champion can be “knocked out”:

1.) Health is reduced to zero (via direct hits, damage over time debuffs or passives, and instant damage from champion abilities like electro)

2.) A node clearly states that striking a champion with a special attack [1, 2, or 3] will instantly knock out the player.

**See: Act 5.2.6 collector special 3 tooltip stating instant knockout, and Aspect of death node in various quest lines as examples**

6.3.6 Captain America does not possess an instant knockout tooltip/node/buff, and he did not reduce my health to zero in my documented cases. Therefore, there is a bug.
  • WrathandhavocWrathandhavoc Member Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike any chance you can weigh in on this? It’s pretty frustrating.