**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nightcrawler STILL Evading IWIM in AWar???

KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

In August 24.2 Update Nightcrawler evading IWIMs repulsor attacks was fixed. Yesterday I fought NCrawler on P3 T2 "Best Defense" node. Know it increases evade ability accuracy +40%, but IWIM Repulsors say they "cannot be evaded" & doesn't have a %. Even in Neyaphem 22% & after SP1 33% chance to evade, Plus 40% AA would = 95% Total, not more than 100%. If it's +40% AA increase to 22% + 33% = 77% Total,...that's if IWIMs was a %, but it doesn't describe that. Also, even if he's evading on the 1st & 3rd L hit then countering me, I'd still be "intercepting" him with my 2nd & 4th L attacks like every other scenario. This has only happened in AW after the 24.2 Fix. The D.Tactic was Bulwark, NOT Dodge. Am I missing some interaction or is this a bug in AW or on this Node Only??? Plz share bc this was super annoying. Don't have video bc IWIM got KO'd & wasn't gonna Revive to record it, then maybe get KO'd again. Lol