**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My next R4 5*?

I’m fairly close to taking my second 5* to rank 4 but I’m not sure which one is more worthy of it. I’m currently on my path to uncollected so perhaps Sparky would be better but Warlock usually helps me more in the game overall due to his immunities and power control. I’ve only recently started to play with Namor and BWCV but I know they’re quite good as well, Any tips or suggestions?

(My only R4, currently, is CAIW.)

My next R4 5*? 24 votes

Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
16%
DarkEternityChampSlayerlowlevelplayertypgh 4 votes
Namor
0%
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
12%
TheSquish671Batman1903Anish_108 3 votes
Warlock
70%
TerraThatGuyYouSaw235TheRealmKeeperWeeaeaDjinEtjamaDead1CtuchikK3600Thicco_ModeBenQcSlayerAstoundsBonzodavidOctoberstackIbby4dlaiWoojin3 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Claire has excellent burst damage, regen, nullify, can make opponent buff immune, and also shifting immunities for bleed, poison and incinerate. She is also great against robots and has good power gain
  • Options
    typghtypgh Posts: 79
    All are great champs. Since you have a heavy hitter with Cap IW, I’d think you’d want either Black Widow CV or Warlock as a compliment for their immunities and utility.
  • Options
    Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    Well in my case whom should I rank 5
    Sentinel
    Mephisto
    Vision (aarkus)
    Oml
    All are unawakened!
  • Options
    Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    Well sparky will be an absolute beast in act5.2 and his holy Trinity synergys will help you in the later parts of the content.
    PS. Warlock is also beyond god but save for him later