**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rating why change evryday 🤔🤔

Ferrara78Ferrara78 Posts: 53 ★
Hey guys i got question , why thé rating of my champ change evryday ?? Today cap iw 13,7 , spidy 13,5 , domino 13,4 !!!! Now i look at my champ is so low ...cap iw 13,3 spidy ,13, 2 e domino 13,1 why ??? Anybody n’ose about this

Comments

• NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    masteries/boosts
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Synergies
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110 ★
    Even in this thread Cap IW is changing from 13-3 at 1:15 to 13-4 at 1:45 to 13-5 at 2:14 in your 3 descriptions. Which is he?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    idk, I hold a conspiracy theory that this happens but i dont really think so
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Running boosts increases while boosts are active
  • Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60 ★

No he is right... i just went to R4 my 5* Sunspot. Earlier he was higher than my Namor, now he is a 100 or so points lower.
  • Omega007HazeOmega007Haze Posts: 60 ★
    And now...
    After i took him to R4...
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I never leave a champ mid-rank. Everyone is always sat at the rank up position waiting for me to decided their fate. So no, mine never change randomly as the OP describes.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Just the inflation. In two weeks, Caps points will be 2,7.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    gohard123 said:

Ferrara78 said:

Hey guys i got question , why thé rating of my champ change evryday ?? Today cap iw 13,7 , spidy 13,5 , domino 13,4 !!!! Now i look at my champ is so low ...cap iw 13,3 spidy ,13, 2 e domino 13,1 why ??? Anybody n’ose about this

I suggest u to stop playing games in ur English class
    Knowing English is not a measure of intelligence
    I never said he is dumb
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

gohard123 said:

Ferrara78 said:

I never said he is dumb
    maybe, English isn’t his first language?
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

gohard123 said:

Ferrara78 said:

I never said he is dumb
    maybe, English isn’t his first language?
    nor it is mine, but it is a necessary skill
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

And now...

Lmao. In the first pic he is fully r4 it shows the blue arrow. In the second it doesn’t. You are still leveling him up.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51 ★

And now...

Lmao. In the first pic he is fully r4 it shows the blue arrow. In the second it doesn’t. You are still leveling him up.
    In the first pic he’s fully r3. There’s no mastery setup that has a fully levelled r4 sunspot with a lower PI than 5/50 4*s.