Give the February event some love (joke intended)

I noticed that loads of people were unhappy with Februaries event and yes the arena sucked i dont dispute that, but as a free to play the health potions are a godsend. 17 lvl 4 and 6 lvl 3. superr happy let me know your thoughts

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,257 ★★★★
    I thought it was awful till I realized I could sell my shards for love juice. I wish I had save all my shards and converted every last one
  • MauledMauled Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Thankfully I hadn’t already done that silly arena so there was a decent amount of shards on offer. I’ve got almost 40 love potions in my overflow so I’m looking forward to 6.4
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 434 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    For those of you who hold on to your love juice, be aware that the change into regular health potions when act 6.4 drops.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 314 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The health potions were really nice, wish they said there’d be a trade in earlier, I’d rather have a hundred l4 potions for 6.4 than some 3 and 4 stars

absolutely agree but i had managed to do masterso had 15 wich is still great
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Those love potions were awesome
    Defeated collector with their help
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★

For those of you who hold on to your love juice, be aware that the change into regular health potions when act 6.4 drops.

I never hold onto my love juice, always been pretty frivolous with it!