**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Items

I'm not 100% but I believe the only way you can get ALLIANCE HEALTH & REVIVE is purchase, whether it's with units or glory or loyalty.

I feel like they should definitely be more accessible. The ALLIANCE CRYSTAL that gives you UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS needs a huge revamp. You should be able to get potions and revives, not some dumb ISO and signature stones.

The ALLIANCE EVENTS we complete everyday should gives potions and revives. All we get is premium shards, iso⁸ and gold.

Comments

• I am on overfill of team revives. Health I am lacking under but I'm constantly getting team revives
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    You get l1, l2 alliance health potions and l1 team alliance revives from map 2 crystals. Also, you can get L1/2 team alliance revives in SA rank rewards.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    zuffy said:

You get l1, l2 alliance health potions and l1 team alliance revives from map 2 crystals. Also, you can get L1/2 team alliance revives in SA rank rewards.

L1 Revives: 350 HP
    L2: 1640 HP

What am I supposed to do with that, unless my champ gains a regen. buff at the start of the fight. Kabam need to either changes them to 20% and 40% or gives us L3/4 revives and health for SA REWARDS.