**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 3 Champs Is The Most Best Champs To Play With In MCOC And Why ???

Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
This one is a matter of taste from player to player but let me know
which 3 champs you like the most to play with and why you love them so much.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    1. Quake
    I love Quake’s playstyle so much. Either dexing everything or just parry heavy repeat, so much fun for me, I love it.
    2. Hyperion
    Don't know if you can tell, but I like parry then heavy types. His furies are satisfying once built up, and the sp 2 looks so freakin cool
    3. Captain America
    Fight me. Captain America is pure fun for me, the sp 2 feels cool, he’s my favorite hero, and with the longshot synergy becomes amazing.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

1. Quake
    I love Quake’s playstyle so much. Either dexing everything or just parry heavy repeat, so much fun for me, I love it.
    2. Hyperion
    Don't know if you can tell, but I like parry then heavy types. His furies are satisfying once built up, and the sp 2 looks so freakin cool
    3. Captain America
    Fight me. Captain America is pure fun for me, the sp 2 feels cool, he’s my favorite hero, and with the longshot synergy becomes amazing.

archangel is another very fun parry , heavy champ. I prefer parry heavy champs, because its so much easier to parry from a distance than when theyre right next to you, since you can just eat a light attack and not have enough time to react.
    GagoH said:

1. Quake
    2. Hyperion
    3. Captain America

archangel is another very fun parry , heavy champ. I prefer parry heavy champs, because its so much easier to parry from a distance than when theyre right next to you, since you can just eat a light attack and not have enough time to react.
    Really? I don’t have an archangel that I use, since a few other mutants took priority in my four star rank ups.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Easily my favorite champ is Domino. Huge potential for damage, crit bleeds etc, also has great lucky/unlucky passives which increase all her stats, ability accuracy reduction and also a minor evade function. She is good for standard combo style fighting or parry heavy mechanic with Red hulk synergy. A close second is a fully ramped up Aegon. So satisfying seeing that 999 combo and going unblockable with that huge crit damage .
  • RagnabroRagnabro Posts: 43
    1 Quake. I use her when i want to have fun, and usually play a 3* Quake in duel vs Emma frost to improve
    2 Doom. With him i feel i have the best control of the match
    3 It’s really close between CapIW and Hyperion
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    I love playing with Hyperion, Gladiator Hulk and Spider-Man Stark
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Colossus, Ghost, and Warlock and my favorites right now.

Morningstar is starting to grow on me too
  • Cooper062310Cooper062310 Posts: 9
    Venom is definitely one of my Favorites
    Doctor Doom Also is satisfying, as long as it's not against Human Torch
    Sun Spot also provides much delight
    Long Shot has great damage but you have to be able to stun them to truly enjoy. Otherwise it's a bit tricky.

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    If you are asking for overall game Then Aegon,Quake and Ghost are metas. They are the 3 basic champions tgat most of people target.

If you are aksong me what I used the most then Aegon, Quake and Claire.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Most fun: Nick, Doom and Warlock for me. So fun, so good, so awesome.

Best: Quake, Ghost, Ægon. You can complete SOOOOO much content with just those 3 champions.

Long Shot has great damage but you have to be able to stun them to truly enjoy. Otherwise it's a bit tricky.

do you see how old this thread is? Why revive it?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

do you see how old this thread is? Why revive it?
    Aaargh, I thought it was new. He got me.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Iceman, his smooth playstyle and his ice armor saves you from a sp3 and those frostbites and cold snaps are great
    Blade his playstyle is probably the smoothest and i really love using his sp2
    Sentinel dexing is so smooth and his ramp up damage is awesome