**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A wrong usage of an a 5 star generic AG

Hi how are you all ?
I tried to reach Kabbam but no answer and I thought maybe I didn’t use the write mail or whatever .
Anyways I wanted to know if it happened to anyone in the past .
Somehow by mistake and I don’t even remember doing it my 5/65 sentinel got awakened .
I took him up to 5/65 for my last path for completing 6.3 100% two weeks ago maybe more (shock path) but together with that I don’t remember using an AG generic for him .
Now I finished the path and I don’t use him at all .
Some time have passed and I checked my stash realizing I only have 1 AG generic instead of two and I didn’t get it up until I saw sentinel was sig 1 and figured it out .
Now I don’t know how it happened and some time have passed but is there anyway Kabbam(I know you can hear me)
Can give me back the AG since I’m sorry I wouldn’t have done and damn that is an AG that they don’t come by so often.

Did it happen to anyone else and can tell me if Kabbam gave you a hand ?
Thanks in advance .

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Contacting support is the only way to help you.
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    Unless you contacted Kabam on the day you accidentally used the 5* Generic AG on the champ, then there's a possibility it might be reversed.

But if time has passed and you've been using the champ that you accidentally awakened then I'm 99.9% sure it won't be reversed. Because if Kabam reversed it, people will exploit this.
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    >Awaken Champ
    >Complete content with that champ
    >ask for AG back
    >???
    >Profit

Just kidding; but seriously, send Kabam's support team a ticket and tell them what happened. The players and mods on the forum won't be able to help you anyhow. They will decide what to do and quite likely you could get that AG back if you used it not too long ago.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If u used the champ you shouldn't get the gem back. Even if it was by mistake it's not fair to other players to let u change your mind after u used him. My advice is be more careful in the future when using resources.
  • Options
    Hey Lem0n_vs_orange, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific issues like this. Therefore, I recommend reviewing THIS article and reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.