**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

ISO-8 Crystal

I have a relatively small 2nd account, where I struggle to level up my champions, due to ISO-8 shortage. Duplicating champions is getting tougher and tougher. I would spend my units on crystals if I knew the value was good enough. So I would suggest adding a crystal that (randomly) gives you a certain amount of tier 4 or tier 5 class ISO-8 for a certain amount of units. So that you can be sure to get ISO if you spend units on crystals, instead of duping a 3* for 200 units (GM/Cavalier Crystal)

Comments

• FalkenFalken Posts: 1
    The ISO-8 shortage is a huge problem for progressing summoners!

I started a new account about a month ago, and have gotten the cavalier title and completion from 2 of the variants. So I have loads of catalysts and rank-up gems and enough gold to rank up as well. But I have NO ISO!! Seriously Kabam, check my stats...

I have:
    - 2x 6* champs at r1 lvl 1
    - 15x 5* champs out of which only 2x are r4 (one at lvl 20...), 4x r2 (one not leveled up) and 9x at r1 (most of them at lvl 1)
    - 50x 4* champs out of which 7x 4* champs in r2 or higher and then I have 43x 4* champs in r1 (most of them at lvl 1).
    - 4x 3* at r4, 4x 3* at r2 or 3, alle other 3* at r1 (most of them also at lvl 1)
    - 4x 2* at r3 and the rest at r1 lvl 1.

Seriously, it is ricidulous that there are no sources of ISO-8 for progressing players! I cannot lvl up champs to compete in arena, but have 2 teams of 4*s that can fight against the death squads... 2 teams!

Years ago when there were fewer 4* champs, most pulls would be dupes. They still are for veteran summoners. So it makes sense that you only get the 24x ISO-8 when you pull a duplicate. But at the current meta, why don't you give 24x ISO-8 with EVERY 4* pull and not only with the dupes? Or at least 12x ISO-8...

You want your progressing summoners to stay in the game. But what is the point of playing if I cannot lvl up any champs because of the ISO-8 shortage? You fixed the gold-shortage with incursions and variants' gold rewards etc. Now fix the ISO-8 shortage!