**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Great Job Kabam!

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
I wanna say this month the team did a incredible job with mole man expeditions the rewards are easy and best of all it’s costs no energy! I really just wanted to make this thread to show my appreciation for kabam on this one. Great job guys

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Yeah, even just master gets you a five star crystal, and with that 0 energy. The rewards are great.
  • Don't worry guys, next month people will go back to complaining about the side event and rewards.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Yeah, it's nice but I would've preferred the content to be released at once instead of weekly.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited March 2020

Yeah, it's nice but I would've preferred the content to be released at once instead of weekly.

I kinda like the angle of this side Quest, great job with the path rewards hopefully gonna be a recurring thing.

I really don't mind the weekly quests as long as the rewards match the energy spent and time spent
  • Thank you for the compliments and feedback, gang! We're glad to hear you're enjoying this month's activities!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Thank you for the compliments and feedback, gang! We're glad to hear you're enjoying this month's activities!

The spread of rewards across the mole man side event are great for all difficulties, I just hope I get time to plough through as much of it as possible 💪🏽😂