**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunspot incenerates and the destructive feedback node

Ok...so in 6.2.4 the destructive feedback node says the damage stored is given back to you upon contact from the opponent. If you block or parry you recieve the damage.

Well.....sunspot says you inflict an incenerate upon contact. However when you block an attack with sunspot he does not inflict an incenerate. Which one is the correct description?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    It says whenever sunspots ATTACKS make contact, so it’s only you landing attacks that gives the attack boost, and for incinerate it’s when striking the opponent, so direct hits from sunspot to the opponent only
  • Options
    BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    No not does not say that.
  • Options
    Ok. My bad. It does say that. But that means they make contact. Blocked parried glanced or landed. Contact.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Ok. My bad. It does say that. But that means they make contact. Blocked parried glanced or landed. Contact.

No. You're still wrong. Its Sunspots contact from attacks only. Its clear as day in his kit sheet. Blocked hits don't count towards making contact.
  • Options
    Blocked hits count towards making contact for that buff node.
  • Options
    Thor rag a rock says he has a chance to inflict shock whenever contact is made.

Electro says when attacked and physical intact is made he causes damage.

Doesn't specify if it has to be a strike. For example, korg only causes damage from thorns when he is struck. He can block and it not do damage even tho it's contact from an attack but it's not a strike
  • Options
    Human torch incenerates with his first and last and all medium and heavy hits. A hit is successful.

The other examples proc during blocks and use the word contact. All except sunspot
  • Options
    Abomination says contact. Whether it's you or them hit or blocked. He can poison.
  • Options
    And actually. Struck doesn't really say it right either bcuz Morningstar can cause bleed when she is struck with an attack that physically makes contact. Doesn't matter if she is blocking or not
  • Options
    Ok.....reread...and read again. It does what is described. He does use a solar charge when hitting a block. That explains the contact aspect of it. However the solar charge only procs an incenerate if it is a successful hit.

My bad yall. I swear sometimes an extra and/or highlighted word would help the descriptions a great deal.