**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole man event not working properly!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★

You owe me five kills!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Actually more! I believe you owe me the number of moleman kills i would have gotten for 100% normal. 8 kills that did not register.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That objective is only for the 2nd quest
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    And we are supposed to know that how??? And exactly why? If that is supposed to be the case it should say in act 2...if that is what you're saying... so then don't post the challenge till the event itself gets loaded for play!
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Omg I don't know how people are missing it but this objective only accepts kills on MOLEMAN of buried treasure i.e. second quest
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Rap said:

And we are supposed to know that how??? And exactly why? If that is supposed to be the case it should say in act 2...if that is what you're saying...

It says that right in the info. It says 'Buried Treasure'. Thats the 2nd quest. It opens next week. Now you owe me 2mins - maybe more! Your welcome.
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, that objective requires defeating Mole Man in the "Buried Treasures" quest. This next quest of the Mole Man Expeditions will unlock next week.
This discussion has been closed.