**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one is better Warlock or Spiderman SE?

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
The better Tech champions

Which one is better Warlock or Spiderman SE? 108 votes

Warlock
68%
Mcord11758DrZolasamalasravanJmontagueTimone147TendersquadOesername123R_D_JrTerraDuo_Kulioege999menFoxhero007Lvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSThatGuyYouSaw235Oswaldo72383BendersBountyAssumedNameHalleyChr1s 74 votes
Spiderman SE
20%
Spity68Angelfire_TNORarsjumSceptilemaniacCassyJmd82Scholiamort_07MysterioBattle_GreninjaThehereticSolotrixdoctorbRhysi0_DrPepper_75CASrinivasTiger360BLACKMILKTEA_88ddomdangarang122 22 votes
Tie
11%
MrLalowHeadrollerRepto23Charlie_SceneDarthPhalChampioncriticmbraceDonDudu2809Superchampion_Pkarli412Stevenfan2Dark_dan 12 votes

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Who do you think is better Tech champ? I think it's Warlock and I'm going to rank him up but need to hear other opinions.

I have a stupid gate in 6.2 to think about so need proper counter for it.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Tie
    It really depends on what you need. I have both maxed as 5 stars (humble brag) and I can’t imagine not using them. I used Stark spidey for my initial lol run which warlock would struggle with. But, warlock’s utility got my through 6.2 mr sinister and v3 kang among other hard fights. Both are amazing just not at the same things
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Warlock
    GOTG said:

The better Tech champions

If you’re tackling end game content, it shouldn’t even be a debate.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Don't endgame players have more experience than nubs like me?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It seems we have a consensus here. Warlock is my favorite too but Spiderman with his auto evade and taunt still has use in endgame content. My intention is go for Warlock first then wait until having enough resources for Spiderman.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Tie
    Warlock has much greater utility and Sparky has greater damage potential, take your pick.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Warlock
    i have both of them awakened so i thnk i am in a position of giving an opinion
    i personally prefer warlock over starky cz of following:
    1] has a better power control
    2]more sturdy than starky
    3] more utility than starky
    4] immunities
    5]no need to ramp up in a fight
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is the king of utility, great for so many fights. One of my favorite champs.
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Spiderman SE
    Spidy + Blade + vulture
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    mort_07 said:

Spidy + Blade + vulture

vulture? I thought it was sparky, blade, and ghost rider for the holy trinity??
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Spiderman SE

mort_07 said:

Spidy + Blade + vulture

vulture? I thought it was sparky, blade, and ghost rider for the holy trinity??
    Thats for pushing Blade and gr not starky.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Tie
    I say tie because they are night and day different in their strengths. Starky wins big for damage, but Warlock wins big for utility. This seems obvious though, so as usual you ought to go with the one that suits your personal needs.