**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bye Bye Dungeons 👋 Wait a minute... 🤔

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
If anyone knows me by now, they’d know I’m all for new things. Dungeons are getting a revamp? I’m on board, cause I didn’t mind how it was already. 😂 This means though that there’s no dungeons coming this month and we have to wait until April to try the new Ultron’s Domain. Again very understandable, change takes time. Receiving unit for boost was also great, thank you Kabam, but what about the health potions in overflow?

Can’t use em anywhere else and the event won’t return before they expire. Do we sell em and 2. Do we avoid opening any other dungeon related crystals that rewards things like revives/potions? Let me know what you think and hopefully we can get some answers.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The one's in your overflow u will need to sell. I wouldn't open anything that gives dungeon rewards until the new event starts. The health pots in your inventory will be converted.

U could try opening a ticket and saying that because u can't use the one's in overflow and they will expire before the new event could they exchange them for the new ones. You couldn't have known they were cancelling dungeons this month until the announcement. Maybe they could help u. The worst case is they do nothing and u end up selling them anyway.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I didnt get any units on my main account for the boost. Is it bc i wasted them?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

If ya used the boosts then there’s no compensation.
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

It’s possible. I never used mine. I was wait for a rainy day but I’ve been blessed with a good arena partner and I never needed to rush through it.

• Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    Neotwism said:

The one's in your overflow u will need to sell. I wouldn't open anything that gives dungeon rewards until the new event starts. The health pots in your inventory will be converted.

U could try opening a ticket and saying that because u can't use the one's in overflow and they will expire before the new event could they exchange them for the new ones. You couldn't have known they were cancelling dungeons this month until the announcement. Maybe they could help u. The worst case is they do nothing and u end up selling them anyway.

I’m gonna try this out.