**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This game can be very frustrating

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
In arena, on fights 11-13, the AI is, 90% of the time, in all or nothing mode. Even the taunt mechanic of Sparky and Stretchy doesnt work. In fact, does the taunt really work????
It's making me mad when I have To restart at the begining.
I'm a big arena grinder, but, sometimes, I feel like giving up.

Thanks for reading me, send me the bill for the therapy
'nuff said.

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Git good??? 294 win streak, is, imo, good.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    When you get the defender to exactly 1 bar of power, stop hitting and bait sp... works 80% of the time if not 100% when I passed the 10th round of fights in arena
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    This new arena definitely had more all or nothing defenders before the streak of 15. Maybe make sure you're using your best/most comfortable champs at that point. I usually never lose a fight but typically if you lose your first fight the next two are more forgiving. At least they were for me. Definitely had some cussing when I got backed into a corner and had to push the defender to sp3 and they immediately used it.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Taunt absolutely works, go to V4 1.1 and use starky on all or nothing path. He’s a savior. Git good

V4 is easiest permanent content in the game. Shouldn't use it as an example.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Use power control champs or ones that do enough damage to kill before they get to sp3
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020

Use power control champs or ones that do enough damage to kill before they get to sp3

^

Best advise. I'll always use my top champs + power control champs for fights 8-15.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Taunt absolutely works, go to V4 1.1 and use starky on all or nothing path. He’s a savior. Git good

First of all No one deserves that “disagree” more than this dude 👆🏻.

And imo It’s not About taunt mechanic. It’s the unusually passive/weird AI. Like Hyperion and thing are not even blocking and moving towards you. At that point only option is power controllers or using brute force against them.