**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

suggestion for war defense placement and war map thoughts

I think players would have a lot of fun with war variants and new capabilities....
In my opinion it would be awesome to be able to pick where nodes and links are placed during defense setup. this would add a new challenge to the war aspect of the game...
allowing us to set up ambush champs on the map would be another small tweak we might all enjoy
Alliances might benefit from being able to reserve spots for members during AW as well as AQ....
It would benefit us all if we were given a chance to re-select our defense team for those accidental actions that happen....

i think giving the players the ability to select different war maps to battle on.... this is a multiverse right? why not allow players to choose their battle zones.... this would add variety and color to the war sector of the contest... lets face it the same map becomes lifeless after awhile so why not throw us the classic map from when war was implemented. the veterans would love that i am sure... the format for it is already available with the changes to AQ so the same mechanics from AQ map selection screen can be integrated into war as well then during matchmaking we can select the classic or new maps to find battles in....

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Neat idea but it's way too much trouble. Will get tired of it very soon