Very different kind of alliance - for people who doesn't actually need to be in alliance

Hey you all,
this is more like a offer than recruitment - here is a thing. We (me and my friend) are running alliance of 2 players-just us. We are seasoned players that are a little bit bored by game right now (since 2020 so to say) and we are very laid back but we still like to play. I will summarize our current view of the game below:
-AQ is boring and we don't wanna check our devices so often anymore, so we basically run map1 just for a hell of it. If you want to run AQ, start it or join it. Or not. Doesn't matter.
-AW, that one we quite like. We always run 1bg AW to win. Right now, only with 2 players active, we sit somewhere in Silver 2. We are pretty good players, I'm not afraid to say (previously both members of plat 3 alliance, just for the record)
-Everything else is optional. We really don't give a damn anymore, we just have fun when we want to. No drama, no requirements (this is mutual for both sides), don't even expect much of a communication, as it is said in title, this is more like alliance for skilled individuals, we are pretty busy in personal lives so we are really here just to play. When we communicate, we do it on Discord.

What are we looking for then? Not much, we just think 3 are better than 2 so if there is anyone as laid back/bored as we are, this is a chance to join. You will be given officer status shortly and you can do whatever you please. We just figured after few years of hardcore playing we just want to play for ourselves from now on, not being pushed to meet any requirements, but we still like to do it together. You will be basically playing solo, with occasional benefits that comes with being in an alliance. If that sounds good for you, check us, contact us. If not, nevermind :)

Peace!