**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to invest sig stones in?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I just explored 5.4 and got Blade and Ægon as 5*, plus a skill gem! Super excited. I’m most likely gonna put it into Ægon,but now I need to choose who to give generic sig stones to, my sig115 CAIW ~70% chance for his abilites, or Ægon. I have 88 skill stones already.

Who to invest sig stones in? 29 votes

Put generic sig stones in Ægon
72%
Gamergr3nd3lIcejrNanoDroidDarkrider05LibralonixMityAntspktobalaLordRaymond3RogerRabsCiciliatoTankRichardsonLSDingp87Narwhal52xCtfz35Skillful_starDas_giSteel_Ball_RunIbby 21 votes
Put generic sig stones in CAIW
17%
DonDudu2809KeepinItRealSean_WhoSwarmOfRavensMattmillernw 5 votes
I would actually awaken blade
6%
Spity68Elohim16 2 votes
Other
3%
Foxhero007 1 vote

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Put generic sig stones in Ægon
    100% On Ægon ☺️☺️☺️

I wish i have him 😞
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Put generic sig stones in CAIW
    I'm in the same situation. recently pulled an Aegon put an awakening gem and all my skill Sig stones into him but I'm saving my generics for Cap
    At sig 88 you'll save about 54% of your combo which is okay for general questing and more than enough for LoL and abyss.
    There are 100 Sig stones crystal from LoL exploration which is easily accessible for Aegon which would help top him off to 100
    For Cap IW you absolutely want him at sig 200, his utility is amazing and you want 100% chance to shrug off debuffs which opens him up to a lot more matchups