**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Og Vision and Deadpool availability #respectthe3*

I know to a lot of people this isn't that important, especially if you are "Endgame" players, but I feel the three* Deadpool bundle should be made available to everyone, not just to new accounts. First it kind of ignores players, who have began to play the game from a lot earlier point and are interested in collecting characters. Same thing with Og Vision, if I remember correctly last time there WASN'T a 3* Og Vision offer. It just starts to further prove Kabam's concerns that 3 stars are becoming irrelevant. Of course they will feel like that when even they themselves ignore them. I don't think Kabam has that much to lose and and rather has a bigger chance to gain from this. As this will attract the type of people that are collectors in the community. There's a lot bigger chance for someone like me to purchase this (as long as the offer is reasonable) than an offer for six star signature stones, that neither am I interested in, nor may I ever need. And I am not asking for a 5* or even 4*. I am asking for 3* offer. It's not like a 3* OG Vision and Deadpool can complete the LOL, AOL or takedown the Grandmaster. So I hope I get your support on this and Kabam considers it.#respectthe3*