**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW season ends at a weird time?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
In a normal season there is 6 wars left with the next attack phase starting in about 14 hours.
According to the timer the season will end exactly in the middle of an ongoing attack-phase. Is it a bug or is the season cut short?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They are adding more time to it and an additional war. War 5 doesn't count towards the season total.

Neotwism said:

They are adding more time to it and an additional war. War 5 doesn't count towards the season total.

Do they? The last official thing I read about that was that this season will be an 11 war season instead of a 12 war season, so no additional war to substitute for war 5.
    If it is just 11 wars that means this war was the last to make personnel changes and still qualify for rewards, correct? I was pretty sure I read kabam miike say they were adding a war, but everything has been so messed up and confusing it's hard to keep everything straight.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    He says here wars eight to twelve will still be able to count as the five wars for rewards, assuming it's still a five war requirement. He doesn't really make it crystal clear, as usual.

I'm curious, does war 5 that's not being used supposedly count towards the 5 war requirement?
  • Back to OP original observation ...

Yes, it does look like the Overall SEASON Ending countdown specified in War screens will be in the overnight hours DURING the final war's Attack Phase (not after Attack will come to an end).

Normally that Season Ending does (I think) extend the ending time out many hours PAST the end of final Attack, but this one seems to say it will end BEFORE such ending attack time.

???

Original Pic. 12 days remain, was during middle (overnight) of War #7 Placement. So 1.5 days left, plus 2 + 2, and then a whole 7 days final week. So at time of pic should have said at least 12days and some ~15 hrs left (pic says 12 days 1 hour). Still seemed wrong when I looked in game this morning as well.