**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can I complete act 5 100% with this roster?

I will not rank up to omega

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,445 ★★★★
    You shouldn't have a problem - you've got a good range of champions at a reasonable rank and some particularly powerful options like Corvus, Aegon, CMM, Sym Supreme and Domino (do you have Rulk/Masacre to synergise?) so you can pretty well handle everything.

You'll likely need units here and there depending on your skill but you absolutely have the champions to get through everything.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,360 ★★★★★
    Really? Your roster is stacked and Act 5 ain't hard, its long.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    theres a bunch of biohazard and bleed nodes in 5.4 but in you're good with ghost it shouldn't be a problem. also, if you have coagulate mastery on level one at least you can negate bleed damage with omega, making biohazard easier to deal with.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

You shouldn't have a problem - you've got a good range of champions at a reasonable rank and some particularly powerful options like Corvus, Aegon, CMM, Sym Supreme and Domino (do you have Rulk/Masacre to synergise?) so you can pretty well handle everything.

You'll likely need units here and there depending on your skill but you absolutely have the champions to get through everything.

Thanks!!

theres a bunch of biohazard and bleed nodes in 5.4 but in you're good with ghost it shouldn't be a problem. also, if you have coagulate mastery on level one at least you can negate bleed damage with omega, making biohazard easier to deal with.

then you recommend that I rank up Omega to r3, I can't rank up him more because I don't have catalysts, will be he usefull in r3?
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

They have Iceman too, and corvus. Biohazard won't be a problem at all.

Sufficient for act 5 definitely.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

then you recommend that I rank up Omega to r3, I can't rank up him more because I don't have catalysts, will be he usefull in r3?
    With Iceman biohazard will be easy. You don't need Omega for that.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    You will just have issues with 5.3 with all the weakness nodes if you dont have the right class. It a fricken grind without a deep roster of good champs for each class.
    I have she-hulk, is useful for the act 5? She is unduped
    Djin said:

With Iceman biohazard will be easy. You don't need Omega for that.
    Omega is an amazing champ overall and in my opinion much more useful than iceman in other content as well, so I would take omega to r5 (when duped+sig) even if you decide to not use him for act 5 exploration.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    This is an unbelievably good roster. Should be a breeze. Cavalier is comfortably in reach with that lot as well.

why did you max your war machine?

why did you max your war machine?
    was my first 4 *