**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling Champs

Can anyone tell me why I can sell some champs and for some the button is not there? I know you can’t sell 5 & 6 *’s; and I’m not wanting to sell any; just noticed some has the sell button and some does not. I was wondering what was the difference...

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    no idea .. considering the overall nature of things, they should just remove the sell button entirely .. there's really no reason/benefit to doing it .. *shrug*
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

no idea .. considering the overall nature of things, they should just remove the sell button entirely .. there's really no reason/benefit to doing it .. *shrug*

Even so, the option should still be there for the player. It's technically their account and Champions so they can do whatever they want with their champs (yes I know Kabam owns it firsthand, but it's still ours to decide what to do with)
    As for you OP, if they are stuck in quests/arenas/AW/AQ they cannot be sold. 5/6* can't be sold either
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Terra said:

dot_ditto said:

Even so, the option should still be there for the player. It's technically their account and Champions so they can do whatever they want with their champs (yes I know Kabam owns it firsthand, but it's still ours to decide what to do with)
    As for you OP, if they are stuck in quests/arenas/AW/AQ they cannot be sold. 5/6* can't be sold either
    That's all fine and dandy, however, as I pointed out "there's really no reason/benefit to doing it".
    In fact, they've proven time and again that it's hurtful to do so.
    hence, just remove the option .. and stop confusing people ;)