**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incinerate immune no more

I was in Master difficulty of Mole Man Expeditions, quest 2. I went into the Longshot fight with rulk and took incinerate damage. I won the fight at 56% percent health. Yea, bad considering it’s master difficulty.

Comments

• Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Update: I went back in and it still happened
  • Would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us what rank and level Red Hulk you were using and who else was on your team? I took my Red Hulk into that ques but wasn't able to get it to happen myself.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I was in Master difficulty of Mole Man Expeditions, quest 2. I went into the Longshot fight with rulk and took incinerate damage. I won the fight at 56% percent health. Yea, bad considering it’s master difficulty.

Red Hulk isn't Incinerate Immune though, he Purifies Debuff Incinerates (and Poisons) but that's only for Debuffs and not Passives.

His Signature Ability however gives a Percentage Amount of Incinerate Damage Resistance for Each Heat Charge he has, at 10 Charges you should be Fully Immune, this is what you'd need to ignore the Damage from Passive Effects like Mephisto's Aura or Longshot's Passive Incinerates in this case.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Red Hulk isn't Incinerate Immune though, he Purifies Debuff Incinerates (and Poisons) but that's only for Debuffs and not Passives.

His Signature Ability however gives a Percentage Amount of Incinerate Damage Resistance for Each Heat Charge he has, at 10 Charges you should be Fully Immune, this is what you'd need to ignore the Damage from Passive Effects like Mephisto's Aura or Longshot's Passive Incinerates in this case.
    Actually to be specific a 4 Star Red Hulk must have at least 29 Signature Levels to be Fully Incinerate Immune at 10 Heat Charges, Signature 34 for a 5 Star Red Hulk, and Signature 34 for the 6 Star Red Hulk as well.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★

Would you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us what rank and level Red Hulk you were using and who else was on your team? I took my Red Hulk into that ques but wasn't able to get it to happen myself.

I didn’t get footage because I normally don’t record fights, and my Rulk was 4/40 4* and the team was Domino and Masacre