**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss completed

I just completed the abyss.I used aegon , nick fury , symbiote supreme , human torch and heimdall
Best fights :
venom the duck: easily got a one shot with symbiote supreme
Cyclops : I was afraid of this fight at first but it’s not that hard and it’s quite enjoyable
Cull obsidian : another easy one shot with symbiote supreme i was afraid his nullify on sp 3 will count as one buff but it turns out it counts all ten buffs
Worst fights:
Captain marvel: this fight was really annoying between baiting her specials and using mine each try I could only take 5% each try this fight cost me about 15 revives
Mordo: the fact that the abyss evade counts as an astral evade was really anoying additionally I couldn’t use nick fury or aegon had to rely on human torch it cost me about 5 revives
Iron man iw : there is something about his animation that always catches me and the last 15% was really annoying with the constant power gain used about 5 revives
Nameless collector : the last 20% were annoying with the unstoppable and his specials are also annoying to block used 14 revives on him
Rewards: I opened the abyss rewards with the 6.4 completion ones
I am fairly pleased with these rewards gonna use the awakening gem on ghost and probably rank 3 domino
Total units spent : 3300 units and a lot of lvl 2 and 3 potions and some lvl 4 ones
Overall the run went better than I expected gonna wait for rank 4 six stars before attempting exploration

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Congratulations
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

I just completed the abyss.I used aegon , nick fury , symbiote supreme , human torch and heimdall
    Best fights :
    venom the duck: easily got a one shot with symbiote supreme
    Cyclops : I was afraid of this fight at first but it’s not that hard and it’s quite enjoyable
    Cull obsidian : another easy one shot with symbiote supreme i was afraid his nullify on sp 3 will count as one buff but it turns out it counts all ten buffs
    Worst fights:
    Captain marvel: this fight was really annoying between baiting her specials and using mine each try I could only take 5% each try this fight cost me about 15 revives
    Mordo: the fact that the abyss evade counts as an astral evade was really anoying additionally I couldn’t use nick fury or aegon had to rely on human torch it cost me about 5 revives
    Iron man iw : there is something about his animation that always catches me and the last 15% was really annoying with the constant power gain used about 5 revives
    Nameless collector : the last 20% were annoying with the unstoppable and his specials are also annoying to block used 14 revives on him
    Rewards: I opened the abyss rewards with the 6.4 completion ones
    I am fairly pleased with these rewards gonna use the awakening gem on ghost and probably rank 3 domino
    Total units spent : 3300 units and a lot of lvl 2 and 3 potions and some lvl 4 ones
    Overall the run went better than I expected gonna wait for rank 4 six stars before attempting exploration

Of the 4..LC is good
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Luke cage and sabertooth are both good but I don’t plan on ranking any of them
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

Any idea on who ur gonna R3?
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

Mhd20034 said:

I think he said was gonna R3 his domino
  • Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    edited March 2020

Mhd20034 said:

Probably domino . I might wait for either a colossus or sunspot but I think domino is better than both of them