Lvernon15FiiNCHDas_gi 3 votes
No, Meh champ now
0%
50 50, R3 for arena only
25%
Přìņče01 1 vote

Comments

• UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 4,893 ★★★★★
    I didn't think he was that useful even before the rebalancing. He lacks utility and survivability and that didn't change with his readjustments.

Now as a first 5* he can definitely carry you a bit through his sheer damage potential. Generally I'd say he's a solid r4 option, preferably at a high sig level, if you're still in act 5. Should also be quite good in variant 2.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 325
    edited March 16

I didn't think he was that useful even before the rebalancing. He lacks utility and survivability and that didn't change with his readjustments.

Now as a first 5* he can definitely carry you a bit through his sheer damage potential. Generally I'd say he's a solid r4 option, preferably at a high sig level, if you're still in act 5. Should also be quite good in variant 2.

Thank u, but i don't know when he'll dup..

My
    1st 5 star was OR
    TheSaith said:

Thank u, but i don't when he'll dup..
    From your level I would assume he's probably one of your first 5* champs, right?

He's still a really cool pull then. His dupe immensely improves his damage output, especially in longer fights. But he still hits really really hard without it.

I'd say you should play around with him a bit. The nodes you currently encounter shouldn't be too bad, so he should help you to brute-force your way through a lot of content currently in front of you.
    TheSaith said:

My
    1st 5 star was OR
    Oh those are some great 5* champs you got there! Also don't sleep on red hulk, he's amazing.

TheSaith said:

My
    1st 5 star was OR
    Oh those are some great 5* champs you got there! Also don't sleep on red hulk, he's amazing.
    Should I Rank Rulk up? I've 4 star Domino too
    TheSaith said:

TheSaith said:

My
    1st 5 star was OR
    Should I Rank Rulk up? I've 4 star Domino too
    I'd say yes. His synergy for domino is absolutely amazing and he's also a really solid pseudo-poison-immune damage beast by himself.