**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss easy path mystic champ

Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
So there have been a few posts made on who the best mystic champs are aside from doom and SS for the abyss easy path. However there seems to be no clear winner so I’m interested to see who people personally think the best mystic is for it!

Abyss easy path mystic champ 23 votes

BWCV
30%
Fallencircusigotgame1075KevanproGPedrof6AstoundsKing_Leo321CaptainGame 7 votes
Voodoo
4%
brhooom21 1 vote
Morningstar
47%
GamerReeseSmith14MoosetiptronicHyperbolein_1jnikolas92EtjamaMidnite93PeaRatWedgemonsterEbony_NawMike192 11 votes
Other
17%
MiStaLovaGiodood_1YagruoyCoolguy1235589 4 votes

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Morningstar should even go in abyss. She’s a fight to fight ramp up and using her in abyss would absolutely suck. It would be difficult it get the souls if you don’t wanna waste revives too get them. I really do not recommend using her at all there.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Having a god tier mystic champ is the one thing keeping me out of the abyss. Have the other pieces. Sadly I am thinking I retire from the game before I make my run at the abyss.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

Having a god tier mystic champ is the one thing keeping me out of the abyss. Have the other pieces. Sadly I am thinking I retire from the game before I make my run at the abyss.

Well you never know when you could get that champ that could make it. Time can only tell
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Morningstar should even go in abyss. She’s a fight to fight ramp up and using her in abyss would absolutely suck. It would be difficult it get the souls if you don’t wanna waste revives too get them. I really do not recommend using her at all there.

That couldn’t be further from the truth. You can get a soul per revive, not per node. So you can get them all on one champ if you want. I used her in my run and she works as good or better than anyone. Aside from the CMM fight which she has a little harder time with, I did every fight in 2-5 revives. She’s the best of those options.
    Interesting, thank you for sharing. How hard was CMM with Morningstar? I’ve heard a couple people just bulldoze through her with Aegon instead of MS. What do you think would be the best option? @Wedgemonster
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    BWCV
    Well you can solo Medusa,Hyperion,mephisto,cull with Claire Voyant.Plus if you bring ghost Rider synergy with her even AEGON will be able to do entire path by itself.As because their buffs will expire soon

Well you can solo Medusa,Hyperion,mephisto,cull with Claire Voyant.Plus if you bring ghost Rider synergy with her even AEGON will be able to do entire path by itself.As because their buffs will expire soon

Is the ghost rider synergy only on the 5* version? I can’t seem to get it on my 4*

That couldn’t be further from the truth. You can get a soul per revive, not per node. So you can get them all on one champ if you want. I used her in my run and she works as good or better than anyone. Aside from the CMM fight which she has a little harder time with, I did every fight in 2-5 revives. She’s the best of those options.
    Interesting, thank you for sharing. How hard was CMM with Morningstar? I’ve heard a couple people just bulldoze through her with Aegon instead of MS. What do you think would be the best option? @Wedgemonster
    It wasn’t fun. 16 revives in total. That was far and away my most revives on a fight, aside from the collector. Part of it I think was that mine was only sig 20 so she’s not siphoning as much of the power gain from Cap Marvel as she would at high sig. Many of my deaths were from sp3 when she’d get too stingy with throwing specials.
    A couple of those attempts I did try Ægon because I had heard the same thing. Results were somewhat comparable, but you run into the same issue with no way of controlling her power. I still found MS to be the better option.
    Wow thank you very much for the info, really helpful. Will probably use Morningstar based on the results