**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rebalance Round 2

zZayTtayzZayTtay Posts: 144
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Will we be seeing another group of champions being rebalanced this year? Will it include champions before HT and Annihilus or after Invisible Woman and Namor? I'm curious to know what the plan is moving forward. And how will the next rework take place? I'm not looking forward to 1 champ being reworked every 6 months opposed to 2 every 4 months. Since we aren't getting 3 champ months anymore wouldn't that mean there would be more reworks?

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Let’s hope there’s none, considering the debacle the first lot has been.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would rather they take their time and not rush a champ or testing a champ just to try and fit more reworks into their schedule. Since it seems like we will only get 2 or 3 reworks a year I hope we have more say on what champs will be in the poll. It would be great if we could choose not only the champ to get reworked but also which champs to choose from. Personally, I would have rather had Magneto reworked before OML or Colossus even though they did a great job on them.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly no point and just caused more problems than help.

Why would you want them to take 6 months to fundamentally change nothing in the game and cause a lot of confusion and frustration in the community.