**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio reflection fail

As the title says, sp1 isn't reflecting the damage back. Big problem if you want to use him.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It only reflects damage from attacks, and other abilities can avoid it from happening.
    So, video evidence of it? Or better description of the scenario?
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Woodchuch said:

@will-o-wisp what do you mean, he have the description and I agree, my mysterio isn't reflecting damage either. No kind of damage.

He means that Mysterio can only reflect physical attacks and won't be able to reflect any other attacks, including DOT.

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Woodchuch said:

@will-o-wisp what do you mean, he have the description and I agree, my mysterio isn't reflecting damage either. No kind of damage.

He means that Mysterio can only reflect physical attacks and won't be able to reflect any other attacks, including DOT.

Don't say physical attacks, you'll give him the impression that mysterio wont reflect energy based attacks haha. The accurate answer is that he will only absorb and reflect damage that he receives when struck, he wont absorb and reflect DOT damage