**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss Ready?

RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
edited March 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Initial run on Abyss ready? I’ll add units before, of course.

Abyss Ready? 69 votes

Yes
7%
PhotimeLilMaddogHTBruce12342Narwhal52xSÎNSŁAY 5 votes
No
92%
GamerHorror_punkZENOzzieontStewmanmmmbanyasNifzMets17Bpn88855TROUBL3DJim0172Kamikaze_TurtleRicardo60289KennadoMhd20034Longshot_33GmonkeySpiderCoolsThe42ndDoctorNoOnexRO 64 votes

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    No
    ^^what he said.
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232

Claire needs to be r2, Void needs to be r5, and Ghost Rider is going to be effectively useless. Proxima is also unnecessary since her synergy with Ægon won’t matter after the first two fights.

-I might R2 her. I can also take up a duped 5 star Claire to 5/65, but still debating (advice here is helpful).
    -Proxima’s synergy will allow me to not worry about carrying over my combo. She also add 25% potency to fury effects.
    -Did you use Void for incenerate matches?
    -Ghost Rider is there for synergy - All champions reduce opponents buffs by 30%. Really, I have 3 attackers on this team (Ægon, BWCV, Void).

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    No
    Or wait for human touch
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    No
    I wouldn’t even consider it without at least 5/65 or rank 2 6*. Work on initial clear of 6.4 instead.
    Des99 said:

i would say rank 2 the 6 star as she doesn't need the dupe and rank 5 void or it will cost you a lot more and replace ghost rider with heimdall he will save you a lot

Thanks! I saw ilacskills use the GR synergy and it seemed to be helpful. Forgot I could use a 4* Heimdall (only one I have). Found another guy on reddit that pushed through Mephisto with 7 revives with a R4 Void... but yeah, it’s more revives.

• ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    No
    You can but it will be very expensive.. like very expensive
    SDP said:

I wouldn’t even consider it without at least 5/65 or rank 2 6*. Work on initial clear of 6.4 instead.

Ægon is 5/65 sig 175.

• ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    No
    Man if you’re prepared to spend you can do it .. team wise you’re not ready .. aegon was my MVP for abyss but still you need all your attack team to be at r5.. otherwise you can’t even reach the 200 hits .. also I didn’t find bwcv that great tbh ... wait till you have doom or symbiote supreme and all your attackers at r5
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    No
    no offense, but you need atleast all r5s and r2s, but Aegon, and Clairevoyant are solid champs
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    No
    You can beat abyss as long as you have your unitman with you.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No
    Yeah I used my unduped six star r1 Void for Mephisto and it was miserable @RonD9. I hear you about Proxima, but trust me, she's just going to be dead space since if you play well you don't need her synergy anyways and the fury increase won't matter too much. You're better off waiting until you can replace her with some like Torch, Fury, Doom, or some big damage dealer
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    No
    ZEN said:

You can beat abyss as long as you have your unitman with you.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    You got money
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    If you got money you can make that roster work
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    Not with only 211 units and that roster.
    -sixate- said:

Not with only 211 units and that roster.

Doesn’t matter what maxed out roster you had with only 211 units... I mentioned in the post that I would obviously get units first.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    No
    I'll answer your question with a question. Do you believe the initial clear is worth the unit equivalent of $500-$600? If yes, then go right ahead and clear it. If no, then wait and build your roster. The content will be there later.
    Kennado said:

I'll answer your question with a question. Do you believe the initial clear is worth the unit equivalent of $500-$600? If yes, then go right ahead and clear it. If no, then wait and build your roster. The content will be there later.

Five Odins? I was thinking more like 1? Maybe 1 1/4...? :)
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    RonD9 said:

Kennado said:

Five Odins? I was thinking more like 1? Maybe 1 1/4...? :)
    Virtually impossible if we’re being realistic
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No
    @RonD9 My initial clear cost me just about 5K units if I remember correctly and I had all Four Horsemen except for Torch, plus an overflowing stash of revives and Love Juice. With your team, there is little to no way you can do it in one Odin, I'd be impressed if it only took you two. It's not any representation of your skills that it'll take a lot of units, just that the content is hard and designed to end all fights after -240 hits
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    Need way more than an Odin with that team imo. Just wait until your roster is at a point where it can be done for an Odin. I can take a better team than that, but I'm waiting. Need the right answer for Mephisto. I need HT.

You are limited by a hit count so skill simply doesn't matter. Need the right roster to keep unit consumption down.

@RonD9 My initial clear cost me just about 5K units if I remember correctly and I had all Four Horsemen except for Torch, plus an overflowing stash of revives and Love Juice. With your team, there is little to no way you can do it in one Odin, I'd be impressed if it only took you two. It's not any representation of your skills that it'll take a lot of units, just that the content is hard and designed to end all fights after -240 hits

Thanks... appreciate your answer.
    -sixate- said:

Need way more than an Odin with that team imo. Just wait until your roster is at a point where it can be done for an Odin. I can take a better team than that, but I'm waiting. Need the right answer for Mephisto. I need HT.

You are limited by a hit count so skill simply doesn't matter. Need the right roster to keep unit consumption down.

Gotcha. I wouldn’t be surprised if I needed 2 odins. Do you have Void? I’ve seen some really good take downs with people using him.