**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Daily Crystal is Worthless

CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
I know I'm far from the first person to complain about these, but these are worthless. 99/100 times I'm pulling t4cc or t4bc shards, two resources that are essentially useless to a cavalier level player. I've already got 40+ t4cc crysals and 1700+ t4cc shard crystals just rotting in my crystal stash. Once in a blue moon I pull a 4* champ or some 5* shards or something, but for months I've pulled nothing but t4cc/t4bc shards. I'd love to see a shake up.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Ya'll can have mine then. Between AQ, questing and special EQs I always have them in overflow. I'm always ranking up champs too. Useless crystal for me, wish it gave revives or 6* shards.
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    I’ve pulled 7,200 T2A shards like 3 times. I’m not complaining!
  • Options
    RonD9 said:

Cyporg said:

Ya'll can have mine then. Between AQ, questing and special EQs I always have them in overflow. I'm always ranking up champs too. Useless crystal for me, wish it gave revives or 6* shards.

Well, CONGRATS on being such a big deal around here!!
    Why thank you, thank you very much
  • Options
    So no one else is overflowing on this stuff?

• Options
    I'd love some t2a from daily's, never happens for me though.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Cyporg said:

Can I take some of those?
  • Options
    I'd HAPPILY trade for gold. I'm always short on gold. Saving to R2 my 6* Stealth Spidey right now.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Just recently became cavalier, and I'm not impressed. Everything you gain is still pretty much subject to rng so the odds are heavily weighted towards getting the same things you got as uncollected. And the only crystal upgrade is a purchased one that's still has 50% chance of giving you a 3*. You should at least be able to get a cavalier crystal by using 3000 grandmaster shards. You put in the effort and to get the better crystal you have to pay for it? Gee thanks.
  • Options
    HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    edited April 2020

I don't think you're ranking up as much as you say you are.

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    edited April 2020

My stash is pretty decent from milestone grinding. 15-20 mil in gold. Despite that, I'd still gladly take every daily crystal I can get.
    It all adds up. 😊👍
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Speak for yourself, I'm Cavalier and explored about 75% of Act 6 and I'm always short on t4cc. I think we need more ways to get it, not less.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    I just wish they had 5 star stones
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cyporg said:

I've got plenty of t4cc and other catalysts, but I can always use t4 basics. Even when I do have them in stash they go quickly.

• Options

Cyporg said:

I've got plenty of t4cc and other catalysts, but I can always use t4 basics. Even when I do have them in stash they go quickly.

How do you guys get so many t4cc crystals? I never have any
  • Options

Cyporg said:

I'm a casual player that sits on map2 for AQ. I have t4b and t4c in the stash. I stopped opening crystals and shards a while ago. Did a couple r4 & R5 5's and had to replenish. But I ended up having to do the rip off trade in as some of the class was expiring. Such a joke. The trade in should be two to get any other class by chance and three to get to choose the class. Would be more fair.

The stuff just adds up with map and glory crystals. Think I had about 500 t4c shard crystals and 20ish t4c crystals at one point.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★

Cyporg said:

Such is the life of endgame players, eh? I have 20 T4Bs and 10 T2As in overflow which is pretty good for a casual Map 3 player who's yet to touch LOL, 6.2-6.4, or AOL.
    I couldn't imagine having all THOSE resources in stash. 😅🙃😅
  • Options
    crogs said:

Cyporg said:

I'm a casual player that sits on map2 for AQ. I have t4b and t4c in the stash. I stopped opening crystals and shards a while ago. Did a couple r4 & R5 5's and had to replenish. But I ended up having to do the rip off trade in as some of the class was expiring. Such a joke. The trade in should be two to get any other class by chance and three to get to choose the class. Would be more fair.

The stuff just adds up with map and glory crystals. Think I had about 500 t4c shard crystals and 20ish t4c crystals at one point.
    Ah, I'm always having to do rank ups lately, I guess that's why I'm out. I need 10 mutants to take Havok up to r5 and then I'm gonna sit on rank ups for a while.
  • Options

Cyporg said:

t4cc from uncollected EQ and from AQ (map 6). I usually have all the t4cc I need from AQ crystals so almost never open actual t4cc crystals.
  • Options

Cyporg said:

You've never had any t4cc? That's hard to believe. You can get them from story, aq maps, and just from the calendar...
  • Options

Cyporg said:

You've never had any t4cc? That's hard to believe. You can get them from story, aq maps, and just from the calendar...
    Never have, as in, I am always out of t4cc not that I've never had t4cc
  • Options

Cyporg said:

Never have, as in, I am always out of t4cc not that I've never had t4cc
    You'll get to a point where it starts to build up. Then you'll start getting close to max in classes. Then you'll stop opening the shard or glory crystals. Then you won't open the full crystals. You open map crystals trying to get alphas and start maxing out your t4c with them finally going into the stash. Then you'll start ranking Champs you don't want to because they expiring. Then you'll suck up the bull$hit trade in. But then you'll pull a different class that's in the stash. So you figure you'll give it one more go, and end up getting the class you initially traded in and they totally just bent you over. Then you'll just stop opening any t4c related crystals until you finally rank up a champ you want. Then when you max a 5 and completely drain that class you'll start opening again only to mostly get classes that are already in the stash and the frustration starts all over again. 😔
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134
    My 5 and 6* crystals are usually worthless too. :D