**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should i focus ranking up for uncollected?

Hello guyz, i come again with some questions, i really want to become uncollected but it's still hard enought with my heroes.. i need some help to prepare my rooster, just dupped starky yesterday, should i max him out? And then continue act5? I just completed 5.1.4, and 5.1.5 i think i can do it but i'm in doubt with 5.2...
Thank you!

Comments

• Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    edited March 2020
    Yes take that Starky to r5 cause he will be your MVP and the Collector.
    Champs who can be useful in 5.2 are:
    Hyperion!
    Ghost + Wasp
    Quake
    VTD
    Vodoo, Colossus AA & Mr. Fantastic

5.1.6 is rather tough compared to the previous chapters
  • HinosaHinosa Posts: 32

5.1.6 is rather tough compared to the previous chapters

Yes, i am now at 5.1.6 and it's kinda annoying, thank you for info, i have to get alot of t4b for starky now .. but i wonder if wasp worth ranking to r5, she is alot fragile, easy dead, i use her in team's just for ghost synergy.. :smiley:
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Definitely Hyperion. He will wreck 5.2.1,5.2.2 singlehandedly and will help later on too.
    If you can play ghost and quake well they will be pretty helpful. (Also wasp for ghost synergy)
    Starky for collector.
    Other good options are vtd gwenpool archangel.

And most importantly save units and focus on masteries first!
    Good luck!!
  • HinosaHinosa Posts: 32

Definitely Hyperion. He will wreck 5.2.1,5.2.2 singlehandedly and will help later on too.
    If you can play ghost and quake well they will be pretty helpful. (Also wasp for ghost synergy)
    Starky for collector.
    Other good options are vtd gwenpool archangel.

And most importantly save units and focus on masteries first!
    Good luck!!

Oh.. masteries are my biggest problem... i calculated and i need almoust 2k units to make a good masteries set.. wasted most of my units on crystals.. (beginner mentality).. i guess i have to grind the arena for some weeks..
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Ghost, Quake, VtD would be my priorities.

Ghost and quake are arguably the best champs in the game and you have Wasp for Ghost so have easy access to unblockable specials (awesome if you’re struggling to manage bane timers).

VtD if you stack his buffs well becomes one of the most reliable regen champions in the game.

Hyperion is already R3 I’m guessing and I doubt you’re going to get the T2A to R4 him anytime soon but he’s well worth my of R5 when you get there in the future.

Your #1 priority should be working on your mastery set up. I’d recommend checking out Seatin’s F2P set up for a good starting point - your Hyperion and Guillotine should be at least 1k higher PI than they currently are. It’ll make a noticeable difference to your champs when you get that squared away.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    You will have this annoying long path i think it’s 5.2.4... and another that is Caltrops node.... Collossus just destroys that path, with the right synergy
  • MohadMohad Posts: 8
    Hi
    Take the gwenpool to max rank
    She will help you a lot