**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just became uncollected, what should I do next?

I have Blade, Ghost Rider, Ghost, and Venom the Duck at R5 (4*) all duped, and Wasp R4 Unduped.
I don't have the skills and patience to do uncollected eq every month, all my 5* are trash (trust me), and I'm kinda stuck right now.

I just became uncollected, what should I do next? 20 votes

Chill for a bit, grind arena, gain units and battle chips. Get more 5* and eventually push for 100% Act 5.
40%
Alfa_PigeonMysterioLordRaymond3Batman1903EtjamaH3t3r_ReefLucifer1810 8 votes
Get around 1000 units and push for Act 5 Completion.
30%
Lvernon15CliffordcanSpiderCoolsTheBestinTuakauTheToxicCactuscrramos 6 votes
Other (Please Specify) I need help :)
30%
GroundedWisdomBoosterStqtsCapt_MunchLykanonYa_Boi_28Fabwizi 6 votes

Comments

• Capt_MunchCapt_Munch Posts: 107
    Act 5 completion is tough, especially final boss. I think you need some good 5* champs
  • Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63
    @

Act 5 completion is tough, especially final boss. I think you need some good 5* champs

Yeah for sure, but right now I have Angela, Yondu, Mister Sinister, Old Man Logan, Sentry, Karnak and IMIW.
  • LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    I would recommend you to be patient and get a few good 5 stars, otherwise 5.3 will be very expensive bc of class restrictions and insane block damage.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    I'd say chip away at 5.1 for Exploration when you can, and start working on Master and as much of Uncollected as you can. Continue building Resources and working on your Roster.